Enda's biggest test

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
No one pings the ball into the penalty area better than Trent Alexander Arnold. If we are going to get anything from next week's game, Enda will need to be on top of his defensive game. He's done fantastic so far this season, but next week we will see less of his abilities going forward and more of his defensive skills at this level.

He’ll need a huge amount of help from Fleck too. Enda will probably be tracking Salah as much as he’s worrying about TAA.

It’s the biggest test for the full 18 not just Enda.

Alexander Arnold just been booked, praying he gets a red card before the end of the game!

Enormous test for our entire team next weekend. Not to go all Warnock, but this is why we wanted to get promoted. We want to test ourselves against, and compete with, the very best, and next weekend we welcome the European Champions to the lane.

As I type, they're 2-0 up at Chelsea. I know it's easy to score 2 in 45 mins at Stamford Bridge, but this match will be a level above anything that most of our players have ever dealt with. We need to play OUR game, get at them early on, let them know that they're on our patch and it's not going to be an easy walkover.

I'd be over the moon with a point as it stands, but don't forget that Norwich beat man city last weekend. Anything can happen, and I would not be too surprised to see us nick a point, or even, maybe, a 1-0.

We'll make a better game of it than Chelsea defensively.

No one pings the ball into the penalty area better than Trent Alexander Arnold. If we are going to get anything from next week's game, Enda will need to be on top of his defensive game. He's done fantastic so far this season, but next week we will see less of his abilities going forward and more of his defensive skills at this level.

If Terence Trent Darby is the only thing Enda has to worry about I'll curl one up on the roof of the Liver building.

If Terence Trent Darby is the only thing Enda has to worry about I'll curl one up on the roof of the Liver building.
Next week could be a case of Introducing The Hard Line According To Enda Stevens (one for fans of 80s pop!).

Enda,
Oh Enda Stevens
Runs down the wing for
Sheffield United, Sheffield United
Sheffield United, Sheffield United...

I think its' the biggest test for the whole team. Chelsea 2nd half showing you can get at Liverpool and make them worry. The crowd needs to be the most hostile it's been in a generation.

15 wins in a row in the league for them now. They’re due a slip up...

Also their weaker side as TAA does get caught out defensively fairly often so any success we may have against them will likely come down that side.

Definitely can exploit the wide areas and their high line.

15 wins in a row in the league for them now. They’re due a slip up...

We owe the bin dipping cunts big time for Gerard.
Rest assured Lord Sir Chris Wilder and Alan Knill OBE CBE Viceroy of India and all other Sovereign territories will ensure they have it up em cos them fuzzywuzzys don't like it up em Captain.

Liverpool play in europe a few days after in a more important game for them. Don't be surprised to see Origi, Lallana, Oxlade chamberlain playing instead of the likes of Mane and Salah.

Or at least sign your name with one wet fart. Think they were the lyrics anyway.

Enormous test for our entire team next weekend. Not to go all Warnock, but this is why we wanted to get promoted. We want to test ourselves against, and compete with, the very best, and next weekend we welcome the European Champions to the lane.

As I type, they're 2-0 up at Chelsea. I know it's easy to score 2 in 45 mins at Stamford Bridge, but this match will be a level above anything that most of our players have ever dealt with. We need to play OUR game, get at them early on, let them know that they're on our patch and it's not going to be an easy walkover.

I'd be over the moon with a point as it stands, but don't forget that Norwich beat man city last weekend. Anything can happen, and I would not be too surprised to see us nick a point, or even, maybe, a 1-0.
They might put a weaker side out. Like err "Everton"

Liverpool play in europe a few days after in a more important game for them. Don't be surprised to see Origi, Lallana, Oxlade chamberlain playing instead of the likes of Mane and Salah.

Yea that Origi is well shit.
Not.

Hopefully Enda will tear him to shreds like he did Azpilecueta.

I'm not sure that they will see Europe as more important tbh.

They want the premier league more than anything, and that isn't just the fans.

A big question for me is how will TAA cope with Enda , JOC and Fleck. Could be tough for the lad :)

Missing this as in Tenerife. Couldn’t have been Burnley or Brighton etc I was missing. Blades shirt will be packed and I’ll find a bar no doubt full of plastic scousers but I bet they’ll be another Blade there there always is. Imagine putting one over them. I intend to be a “bad winner” about it if we do! 😆

Back
Top Bottom