Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Tom Bott

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

The fans were singing a different tune at Man Utd. though. We want Wes........
  2. Tom Bott

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

With their ashes being returned home in a dumper truck ?
  3. Tom Bott

Strangely there is a block of flats (or offices) on that corner of Cherry/Shoreham Street. Or is it the new club museum/rehabilitation centre.
  4. Tom Bott

45 years later and the local council saw the light and closed Cherry Street at the Shoreham Street end...
  5. Tom Bott

Though has he bought the two plots ( paid cash) or extended the loan (mortgage) with the bank in Australia ? Given our struggle to build a team able to compete at the top level I don't see us redeveloping the ground anytime soon. Unless that elusive multi billionaire appears.
  6. Tom Bott

Exactly, we used Wes as a scapegoat at the beginning of the season, now we are using Wilder. We need a poll for next weeks scapegoat. Maybe we could include ourselves ?
  7. Tom Bott

What the stats say (vs Burnley)

I was booing, those who were booing Berge, and the referee.
  8. Tom Bott

Forest deducted four points

If you know football, and you know Sheffield United, you should know that Ollie McBurnie will be the recipient of that red card.
  9. Tom Bott

Is there a link between Grbic arriving and our head of recruitment leaving soon after. Or are we just using Wilder/PA as scapegoats.
  10. Tom Bott

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

Though if someone paid you £ 10,000 into your bank account, and said they would buy your house . How would you react ?
  11. Tom Bott

Would you want Ndiaye back

Though we matched his wages with Marseille. Couldn't afford. Or, player chose to move ? The internet is full of mystery and conspiracy theories. Would he have torn the PL apart as McAtee has ?
  12. Tom Bott

Devestating - click here.... Crisis - click here........ Outrage - click here... Like me - click here 🙋‍♂️ Fuck off - click here .
  13. Tom Bott

Did McCabe apologise for selling players to avoid penalty points and keeping the club on an even keel. ? Has the Tuna Chump apologised to the MASSIVE for no appearance in the the PL for 24 years ? If it helps I apologise to you - I'm deeply sorry that life can sometimes be shit.
  14. Tom Bott

The same level of despondency was shown when Wilder first took over though. Hope springs eternal. UTB.
  15. Tom Bott

Vini Souza

They used to have a comedy club night at the Lescar, it's moved to S6 though now.
  16. Tom Bott

Vini Souza

Jordan Rhodes was proven when the Pork snapped him up though.
  17. Tom Bott

Roy's View From... View From Brentford

Firstist ? “They were absolutely awful, like really bad… Man U bad” I wish we were as bad as Man U.. Cheers Roy.
  18. Tom Bott

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

I think if we bump up his 'internet forum value' to ten to fifteen million pounds, then when we possibly sell him for £ 5/6 million, we can start a new thread. The magic of the internet.
  19. Tom Bott

You do realise that most 'news stories' are just copy and paste from the original 'story' so if a Wendy fan makes up a story it soon becomes - FACT. Speaking of Fallowfield, you do realise that if you continue to insult other forum members you will end up in the same position as he did.
  20. Tom Bott

Maybe if Dozy hadn't paid the 10 million deposit, then PA would not have agreed to the new Desso pitches at the training ground. Maybe he would have sold Berge in the January transfer window. Who knows. Imagine the increased costs to the club from the cost of living crisis, increased energy...
  21. Tom Bott

Does anyone recall all the vitriol towards McCabe for running the club sustainably.
  22. Tom Bott

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

We might if he had shown any promise this season.
  23. Tom Bott

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

Why introduce it at this stage of the season ? Though questioning the powers that be about football matters makes no sense.
  24. Tom Bott

Sunderland confirmed as 2nd lowest points in Premier League history

Depends what colour smoke is coming out of the chimney, I believe.
  25. Tom Bott

Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

A shed with no roof though.. As I found out out when we got relegated there under Basset. Obviously it hammered it down and I didn't wear my wetsuit because I assumed a shed would have a roof. Cheers Roy.
  26. Tom Bott

PREMIER LEAGUE, CORRUPT AS FUCK

Because he realised he couldn't add 20 minutes of extra time..
  27. Tom Bott

Grbic

Ramsdale, Brewster, Archer, McBurnie.
  28. Tom Bott

BBD

As when we gave Leon Clarke a new contract. Funny thing footballers.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom