Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. N

Anel looking to manufacture a move?

crappest of all time?
  2. N

Grbic

I honestly do not understand how a person with eyes can possibly defend garbage on that. Derek Richardson looks like Shilton in comparison
  3. N

Grbic

Luck, because if he wasn't a solid being, it would have gone through him and sent us on to win a throwin. Wtf
  4. N

Grbic

It's the 10 players in front of him that could do better, I read it here earlier
  5. N

Man U v Lpool

In other news....
  6. N

Away at Manure postponed

Next game v Bournemouth is on weather permitting. We win 2 nowt Fuck it, I'm bored. Can't wait for the lol 😆 🤣 😂 😅
  7. N

When are the players going to be held accountable?

Don't worry Archer will tear defences a new one next season
  8. N

Are we allowed to resign from the league?

Thanks Wilder. 5 conceded at home too much, needs to go. He's not the answer for next season
  9. N

Grbic

Worst keeper in Sheffield United's history. Certainly in our life times. No where near anything. Ever. Who chose to bring him in? Just get rid of Wilder, if he doesn't walk, he's not a man. Disgusting if he doesn't resign, even May went in the end.... wtf
  10. N

Wilder Out ?

What a joke of a club and wilder takes us to league 1. Get rid now, and start to think about next season for a pointless promotion effort
  11. N

Wilder Out ?

I hope they get 9. Wilder goes out the front door tonight if he has ANY RESPECT for this football club. Completely out of his depth. Proved it at boro and wat. I think we need a a couple of reds too.
  12. N

5 x 3 at home

Next home game is against Arsenal 😆 🤣
  13. N

Holgate

If we can get out of this loan deal all the better. He should never play for us again. Disgusting. And he has form for this. Worldwide fans are saying should not play again this season. I agree
  14. N

Holgate

Are any of them even on the pitch now?
  15. N

Ivo Grbic's Magic

Why are we persisting in having a "goal""keeper" when we concede to every shot on target. This piece of shit is not gonna make a save. Get rid. Wank player. League 2 rubbish
  16. N

Ivo Grbic's Magic

They had 6 shots on target, so you figure it out as a worse case scenario ffs
  17. N

Should we still be looking

Six shots on target, and we conceded 5. Did he make any saves?
  18. N

That's why McBurnie starts ahead of osula

Barn door banjo osula
  19. N

Stealing a wage.

I'll start with the most recent obvious candidate.... you're only allowed one at a time... Brewster, injured or suspended. Taking the piss is this MAN
  20. N

Easy win v West Ham 😉

0-0 win?
  21. N

McAtee to city

To be recalled and sent on loan to title chasers.. could be something in it. I rarely get info, so treat this with a pinch of salt
  22. N

McAtee +1

Going to City on loan
  23. N

Sheffield United or Manchester City

So if the city owners get bored, stop bankrolling tyem, allow the stadium to go into disrepair and decide Sheffield United are a great project, and to become the greatest team in the world while city drop three divisions and success becomes a distant memory, are you ditching the now immensely...
  24. N

Referee

I understand. I chose not to find the others, I know you weren't in agreement with what was said, and if anything was trying to agree with YOUR post, sorry if it came across differently 😐
  25. N

Referee

So today's lesson children is black referees are out of their depth, fucking wank at their jobs and should stick to something more suited to Black people. And Black keepers are shit. Based on stuff said here my comment above. I didn't think ref was that bad, and Wes being Black is not the...
  26. N

Unlucky chaps

And yes, this is sarcasm, fucking disgrace against a team we should be doing to, what burnley did to us. Subs weakened us IMO
  27. N

Unlucky chaps

Always tricky against free scoring in-form teams...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom