Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Gimli

Deep financial trouble ahead

Bring back Richard Cadette
  2. Gimli

End of season thoughts from American fan.

‘At the end of the day I’m no bandwagon fan and not really in it for the glory’ You’ve picked the right team here then pal 🤣🤣
  3. Gimli

sander Berge

I know the direct Berge replacement was Hamer who I think has been good this year despite our shite season… But Jesus Christ how much better did Berge look than fucking Souza today?!?! The fella wants to play for Brazil 🤣🤣🤣
  4. Gimli

Five years ago today - an unexpected surprise

I’ve never been more confident going into a game than I was the Ipswich one.
  5. Gimli

Five years ago today - an unexpected surprise

This meme was born…
  6. Gimli

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

Clash of the Titans this! First
  7. Gimli

Heartbroken/pissed off we sold them X1

Watched Saints v PNE last night, another of our old flames David Brooks playing for Saints. Really was gutted when he was sold but I guess we used the money well as we were promoted that season.
  8. Gimli

Don Givens' penalty miss and Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland

Imagine still having delusions of grandeur after this long! 🤣
  9. Gimli

Statistics League top scorer as a percentage of team goals

We lost 8-1. I got the 1!!
  10. Gimli

Could this have made a difference to United's season?

I feel like by placing myself outside of Dore Chippy with a whip, I could have saved Lys Mousset’s career, just by scaring him off.
  11. Gimli

Statistics League top scorer as a percentage of team goals

20 goals for the season is just laughably bad isn’t it 🤣 Fair play to didzy who was great but couldn’t do it all himself!
  12. Gimli

Don Givens' penalty miss and Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland

The time between Wednesday last being in the premier league and present day (2000 - 24 years), is the same as the time between ‘December 1963, Oh what a Night’ being U.K. number 1 and Wednesday’s last appearance in the Premier League (1976 - 24 years). Always liked that song for some reason… 😃
  13. Gimli

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

To be able to go to a game with the realistic prospect of ‘ooh we could win this one’ After a season of expecting humiliating defeat in virtually every game it will make a nice change!
  14. Gimli

A message to Brentford fans

Yes well we have lots of experience of losing so we’re well practiced at that part 🤣
  15. Gimli

A message to Brentford fans

Bids for players… Brentford = ‘No Bids’
  16. Gimli

New ground

They’ve done an excellent job to cram a stadium in there, just think what they could do with the space behind t’Kop…
  17. Gimli

Are we there yet ?

-2 isn’t exactly terminal. You sound like we’ve been consigned to compulsory relegation.
  18. Gimli

'I played for both' ⚽️ Brentford vs Blades

The best ITKer on this forum!
  19. Gimli

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

God bless Shoreham Street Viva Shoreham Street Long live Shoreham Street C’est magnifique, Shoreham Street…
  20. Gimli

Ticket office

Edwards of Nazareth - Judean People’s Front or People’s Front of Judea…?
  21. Gimli

Only Fans

Oi leave The Crab out of this!
  22. Gimli

Only Fans

Thread title might be Only Fans but still need to wait until page 100 for the boobs, sorry that’s the rules.
  23. Gimli

I suspect that the other clubs might also have their own issues - seems like pretty much everyone does these days.
  24. Gimli

'Memries' Grand National Sweepstake to fund a player

We’ve signed a few horses who could do with being put out of their misery and being taken to the glue factory for their own sake…
  25. Gimli

I mean yeah we’ve dropped 2 points twice in the past four games when throwing away 2 goal leads so from a points perspective it’s effectively one good result turned into a bad one.
  26. Gimli

Different jurisdictions, different punishments. I tend to agree that what we’re guilty of is a lesser offence than simply spending wantonly but I think however you want to view this it doesn’t reflect well on the club. For one thing we’re now unable to disdainfully judge other teams who have...
  27. Gimli

‘Think Liverpool’ Think Reading…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom