Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Sheffield United News

Aye More to the point , I hope (the ashes of) Blunkett’s dog don’t see this.
  2. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Promotion option

Aye, but no need to disparage goldfish. 3 massive benefits: The absolute joy of tasting food for the first time The absolute ecstasy of spawning / fertilising eggs The absolute joy of tasting food……. With apologies to Dr John Cooper Clarke
  3. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Lundstram

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/john-lundstram-set-for-rangers-exit-as-premiership-bound-side-line-up-move-after-salary-demands-ends-turkish-interest/ar-AA1nhJ6b https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/lundstram-favours-rangers-stay-gossip/ar-AA1ndLEB
  4. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Kin ell Slow news day ?!?!? Glad I didn’t opine that we don’t need Johannson since signing Ivo !!!!
  5. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Montgomery to Hibs

https://theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2024/04/hibs-board-of-directors-say-bottom-six-finish-is-unacceptable/
  6. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Which assumes both putative purchasers have the same budget / valuation My initial ‘point’ (sic) was / is club(s) / player (representative) have the opportunity/ capacity to gerrymander any deal
  7. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Aye Or Stoke bid 4m alongside offering Johansson 1m signing on ?
  8. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

To make sure you get the (last / only) milk Why do folk offer / pay over the asking price for a house?
  9. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

That assumes that the ‘release clause is deemed his (market) value - surely the figure is what the club will (must?) countenance a sale. We don’t have to look far to identify (idiotic) clubs paying (considerably) over the odds irrespective of any release clause. We could have signed Grbic for...
  10. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

What prevents Rovrum accepting any bid(s) in excess of the ‘release clause’ if the player is happy to sign for a(ny) club that ‘wins’ a ‘bidding war’ ? Both keeper & club (could) benefit from escalation of the ‘basic’ price
  11. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Montgomery to Hibs

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-board-managerial-change-nick-montgomery-instability-4591360
  12. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Goalkeeper situation

Aye Perhaps he ought to have a natter with “League one Wes” about how well he was received in 2020
  13. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Grbic

Tad unfair, Plato was a philosopher not a seer although his mate Euclid was canny with numbers & I’d hazard a guess he’d suggest that statistically the likelihood of Ivo being (becoming?!) “ outstanding” are somewhat slim 🤔
  14. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Player Suggestion Jimmy Dunne

Aye But wouldn’t that suggest McNair would choose to go anywhere but the Lane ?
  15. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Grbic

The Academy descended into a hushed & reverential silence as Plato stood to speak, All present were entranced as the greatest mind and orator in Ancient Greece, and indeed of any epoch, paused before opining on the preposition that challenged the very foundations and fabric of the Society that...
  16. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Aye Although “jump up and bite me on my arse” should be (is?) a Nickleback song🤔
  17. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Blades Band Names

Sabella Fitzgerald Spackman Turner Overdrive idlewilder
  18. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Blades Band Names

808 Speight Portershead All About Eves
  19. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

24/25 Season Tickets

Aye “state school” Whatever the fuck that is & its relevance to watching a game of Association Football (‘togger’ ?)
  20. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Souza off!?

Ever since he left I regularly see the phrase “the Duffy role” Can anyone enlighten me as to who plays “the Duffy role” @ City, Farsenal or ‘Pool 🤔😉
  21. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Free Season Tickets

Aye Because there’ll be a multitude of other clubs queuing up to sign em (on increased wages) after watching em this season 🤔
  22. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Free Season Tickets

She’s your Mam too ?!?!?!?
  23. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Free Season Tickets

Hmmmm If that’s the reasoning behind not renewing for next season how the fuck have you managed to last from 1982 until now ?!?!?! 😉
  24. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Incoming? Callum O'Hare

Aye I thought he was calling him an arse - or is it ‘erse’?
  25. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

5 shipped 3 @ home on the bounce

Aye Jan 78 Arse in cup 0-5 Notlob & Sun’lun in 2nd division both 1-5 Begat a ‘joke’ that we had a new phone number - zero- five- one - five - one - five If I recall correctly (unlikely) that sequence ended Ces Coldwell’s period as ‘caretaker’gaffer which up until then had been relatively...
  26. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Pork nightmare

Aye That’ll explain the reference to “immersive” ?!
  27. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Hamer's free kick

Aye Precisely that What makes you think that Im doing “a Coventry vs Us from last season when all I did was directly compare their record with ours from last season ?!? What relevance does Hamer’s abilities / performances & teammates for Coventry have for his performances in the Prem? All...
  28. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Hamer's free kick

Aye Including the fact that O’Hare “scampered” the sum total of 11 games last season but it’s better to create a (lazy) narrative that other clubs / players were / are ‘better’ - see also current ‘love in’ for Luton
  29. Moan? Nope-I saw Longhorn

Hamer's free kick

Aye Or You don’t think…… Pet

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom