Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Dellas Cowboys

Our fans today

I'm not there today but have lent 3 tickets to potential second half streakers 🤸‍♀️🤸🏻🤸🏻‍♂️
  2. Dellas Cowboys

F*** it

Lots away for Easter hols. 🐣
  3. Dellas Cowboys

Thickest team we’ve ever had

Was just going to ask the same 🤣
  4. Dellas Cowboys

Which teams to go down with us?

Burnley & Forest
  5. Dellas Cowboys

Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

Yes, when we were playing Conor Sammon as our attacking threat.
  6. Dellas Cowboys

The only positive

I have two positives. I thought Tom Davies was good. He was calm, picked passes & showed intelligence that others lacked. JLT also showed why he should start when introduced.
  7. Dellas Cowboys

Anel is wank

Anel was our best defender today until Robinson came on. He was left to pick up the pieces by the rest of them & didn't stand much chance.
  8. Dellas Cowboys

100% Rival Distribution

Wednesday 80% Leeds 20%
  9. Dellas Cowboys

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

If Fleck scores against us in the Championship, I'll have a wry smile at the anguish in the minds of all the tossers on here who bad mouthed him recently. Good luck Flecky ⚔️
  10. Dellas Cowboys

Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

You should leave. Bangkok babe awaits you in S6 😘
  11. Dellas Cowboys

Outgoing? Wes Foderingham

Wilder isn't going to hang around waiting on Wes or upping offers - think of Duffy. If Wes is on his way then so be it. It'll be a shame and there have been great memories. I've much preferred Wes to Ramsdale to be honest. We'll just have to see if Grbic can step up.
  12. Dellas Cowboys

Everton FFP

Saw this earlier which sums it up
  13. Dellas Cowboys

CONFIRMED Benie Traore leaves on Loan

This. I'd send Brewster out on loan ahead of Traore. I think Jebbison will be a success, but seems inevitable that he will leave now.
  14. Dellas Cowboys

Steel city derby looms

Bring it on, love the tension of the derby (similar to bungee jumping I reckon). Pic to prove that blue & white stripes can bring joy!
  15. Dellas Cowboys

Team

Piss off you attention seeking ****
  16. Dellas Cowboys

Wilder Back - Poll

I'm all for it. Particularly if he sends Thomas back in January, tells Archer to tackle or he's dropped & makes Harmer do extra ball control & passing practise UTB ⚔️
  17. Dellas Cowboys

New Manager?

When Jabba the Greek gets rid of Nosferatu at Florist, he'd get these losers working & if not I think he'd play our youth which is no bad thing.
  18. Dellas Cowboys

FA cup draw Sunday

What odds can you get on Gills? Least we didn't draw Chesterfield. Too close to home for the form we're in.
  19. Dellas Cowboys

Match Thread Burnley v. Sheffield United - 2nd December 2023

I feel sorry for the Burnley fans. They might get false hopes about survival after that fiasco.
  20. Dellas Cowboys

Hecky and Coaching Team Out - Yes or No

Have altered my vote. Squad isn't of sufficient quality which is down to the owner, but something has to change.
  21. Dellas Cowboys

Where Are You?

If you're there on Saturday you could go and cheer on Leon. Actually not, just read he's chosen to leave.
  22. Dellas Cowboys

My highlight of the day

Same. Gave his shirt to a youngster in the John St. at full time.
  23. Dellas Cowboys

Billy sharp

The YouTube clip is earlier in the thread. For me it's an interesting and engaging interview with Billy. Most in this thread haven't listened to it & it shows UTB ⚔️
  24. Dellas Cowboys

Which season made you lose interest the most?

1997/98 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/47842.stm Didn't return until Clough 2014/15
  25. Dellas Cowboys

Billy sharp

Someone is getting a right player! Time to unfollow Galaxy, not that I understood a word of their media content 😂
  26. Dellas Cowboys

If not Wilder, who?

Dave Bassett is only 3 years older than Roy Hodgson 😜 ⚔️
  27. Dellas Cowboys

Kn*bend Behaviour - It wont take them much will it?

Knob on the Kop threw a water bottle at knob McTominay after he scored & ran towards corner with John St.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom