Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. RMBlade

Match Thread Sheffield United v. Aston Villa - 3rd February 2024

We concede these goals because we don’t engage the attackers… we just drop deeper and deeper letting them run forward and smash it in the top corner. Souza must think he’s the GK he drops so deep.
  2. RMBlade

Anel

Maybe Sam Curtis is drunk/we have kidnapped him 😊
  3. RMBlade

Anel

And he would have picked Napoli over us :)
  4. RMBlade

Top flight goalscoring debutants

Hamer this season.
  5. RMBlade

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

To be honest I don’t think Wes is particularly bad at defending his box. My only gripe about him is that his feet are on backwards, which having seen Rotherham live a dozen or so times with Johansson in goal, at the very best there’s no evidence that he is better with his feet than Wes.
  6. RMBlade

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Sounds like Wes but in a lower division. In my opinion Johansson is a great shot stopper, approximately on par with Wes. Playing for Rotherham he will have never had to use his feet. Unless we are looking for a younger version of Wes then I don’t see the point in signing him.
  7. RMBlade

Weather for West Ham Sunday...

He asked if they had any decent players out OR at afcon :)
  8. RMBlade

Weather for West Ham Sunday...

Bowen and paqueta apparently
  9. RMBlade

How did Souza play?

He was better than Hamer and McAtee today but that isn’t saying much. I’m not particularly impressed with what I’ve seen from Souza so far though. No matter who he is marking they seem able to just jog past him and he doesn’t track them. None of the midfield 3 could have complaints if they...
  10. RMBlade

Roy's View From... View From Everton

Wasn’t the second line for the Everton players to stand in front of our wall?
  11. RMBlade

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

If the club sold Ndiaye and Berge with 2 years left on their contract (before their value halved) but we didn’t get promoted last season. Would that be good management from the top? Or “piss poor” management from the top? If the club keep Ndiaye and Berge this season, they don’t sign a new...
  12. RMBlade

Player Suggestion LCB

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/abdou-diallo/profil/spieler/229005 Might not be interested in a move to us but after being a bit part player on loan at Leipzig last year and miles away from the starting 11 at PSG, we aren’t a million miles away from his level. I can’t imagine he would cost a...
  13. RMBlade

CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

Wages Forest = richer owner, 3 years of parachute payments guaranteed, generate more income Everton = richer owner, 3 years of parachute payments guaranteed, generate more income, currently have financial problems but their wage bill will still be 3x ours Palace = 3 years of parachute payments...
  14. RMBlade

All 3 of those clubs could put him on double the wages he would be on here. What happens if ndiaye stays at United (signing a new contract or not) but has a bad season next season or worse has a bad injury. Like it or not at this moment in time, forest, palace, Everton and OM are all a step up...
  15. RMBlade

Forest = wages and they have a better chance of avoiding relegation Palace = wages and they have a better chance of avoiding relegation Everton = wages and they have a better chance of avoiding relegation
  16. RMBlade

You can agree a contract at any length you want still. It’s just you can only amortise the fee/wages over a maximum of 5 years now. It wouldn’t surprise me if the relegation release clause was similar to Rodrigo’s at Leeds (approx £3m). In this situation where Ndiaye holds all the cards any...
  17. RMBlade

Ask The Experts.

I remember that happening vs Reading maybe 5/6 years ago but I think that was at Reading.
  18. RMBlade

CONFIRMED James McAtee - on season-long loan

They did the same thing with Lavia and Bazunu to Southampton last summer.
  19. RMBlade

CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

Why not? He’s played better this season than McAtee and the majority of people seem to want him back on loan next year.
  20. RMBlade

Armchair Manager

——-Mamardashvili—— -—Anel-Egan-Salisu—- Baldock———Manning —Berge-Doyle-McAtee- ——Ndiaye-Archer—— Rest of squad GK Wes Davies Defenders Bogle Basham Uremovic (new) Robinson RND Midfield Garner (new) Norwood O’Brien (new) Forwards McBurnie Brewster Jebbison If the budget allows I’d add...
  21. RMBlade

Team For Sunderland

Lowe in for Jebbison will probably be the line up.
  22. RMBlade

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

Thiago isn’t and it’s Thiago that they are looking to replace. That being said I don’t think Berge is good enough for Liverpool. If Tielemans leaves Leicester I could see them going for Berge. They seem to need strengthening/depth in every position and with the £80m they are getting for...
  23. RMBlade

This is why we can't have nice things anymore.

I bought the Bogle “poppy” shirt last year. The clubs cut for those kits went to the British Legion.
  24. RMBlade

Incoming? Morgan Gibbs-White

They’ve signed 16/17 new players. I can’t see them staying up imo
  25. RMBlade

Incoming? Morgan Gibbs-White

Doesn’t that put their spending at around £200m + a few “frees”. I’m glad he’s gone there. We can buy him from them when we trade places in the summer 😜
  26. RMBlade

Tonights game on TV?

Looking at the Barnsley forum it looks like you’re right. My bad.
  27. RMBlade

Tonights game on TV?

I didn’t. However it’s stated that it was on livesoccerontv, which I have used numerous times for our games and it’s always been correct. https://m.livesoccertv.com/match/4364466/middlesbrough-vs-barnsley/ I wonder if it is because neither United or wba have signed up to ifollow and the efl...
  28. RMBlade

Tonights game on TV?

Barnsley vs boro was on ifollow last night 🤷‍♂️
  29. RMBlade

Tonights game on TV?

The game will be recorded anyway (highlights and full match replay tomorrow). It’s happened a few times that the game hasn’t been broadcasted anywhere in the UK but has been available for foreign viewers on SUTV and numerous international tv/online broadcasters. Doesn’t look like this game is...
  30. RMBlade

New sponsor

I’m pretty sure they are still on the back of my season ticket… Is this a renewal or did they stop sponsoring us for a while?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom