New sponsor

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can anyone tell me what happened to that Taxi company that Chansiri started? 🤔

It took over the sponsorship of pigs ticket office, pigs match day tickets, pigs season tickets, pigs ground, pigs shirts, pigs catering, pigs programmes, pigs training kit, pigs training ground and pigs trotters (amongst other things) 😉

That's the one, D Taxis.
Like the company with no ships that was given a government contract for shipping, this was the Taxi company with no cars! 🤣
Yep the taxi company with no cars and there was something about energy drinks at one point as well.

Are we about to do a Wendy? Just been announced we are about to jump in bed with a taxi firm . City taxis have become a sponsor at the Lane . Hope it's not an attempt to cook the books like it was in Sheff 6 ha ha .

Didn't City Taxi's use to sponsor Wednesday or still do?

It took over the sponsorship of pigs ticket office, pigs match day tickets, pigs season tickets, pigs ground, pigs shirts, pigs catering, pigs programmes, pigs training kit, pigs training ground and pigs trotters (amongst other things) 😉
And delivering the pork sandwiches from lily's on just eat 👌

Didn't City Taxi's use to sponsor Wednesday or still do?
I’m pretty sure they are still on the back of my season ticket… Is this a renewal or did they stop sponsoring us for a while?

Back
Top Bottom