Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Liaminho9

Would you want Ndiaye back

Curious - what’s the source that they are ‘running out of patience’?
  2. Liaminho9

A question that has to be asked. But what the answer is, is anybody s guess

Hasn’t the Ipswich investment got something to do with Ed Sheeran?
  3. Liaminho9

Loans for next season

2 loans from 1 club i believe?
  4. Liaminho9

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th April 2024

Ignored the second part of what i posted. Who are the alternatives to Bogle, Holgate, Osborn, Brereton-Diaz, McBurnie, McAtee and Archer? And of those alternatives, who were specifically signed in the last 6 months to be part of the future? I’ll give you Curtis for Bogle.
  5. Liaminho9

Match Thread Chelsea v. Sheffield United - 7th April 2024

Considering Grbic is under contract next season, and Wes is not… why are fans clamouring for Wes to start the remainder of the games? Realistically, we’re down. Why waste appearance fees etc. on a player that will not be here in 2 months time? You can argue the same about a lot of players...
  6. Liaminho9

Player Suggestion Jimmy Dunne

I’ve met Jimmy through work with a charity fairly recently. Very down to earth, hard working and genuine guy. Went out of his way to support what we are doing and we collectively didn’t think for one second think he was just doing it for media clout. Perfect type of personality for Sheffield...
  7. Liaminho9

Vini Souza

I know it’s a game, but to use as a quick search database… https://sofifa.com/players?type=all&na=54&lg=13,16,19,31,53,1,4,10,39,41,50,56&oal=75&pn=14,10 Brazilian CM/CDMs playing in the major top leagues in Europe and the USA. A rating of 75 overall was the benchmark as that’s Souza’s rating.
  8. Liaminho9

Player Suggestion Danny Ormerod

17 year old Striker at AFC Fylde. 15 appearances this season with 7 of those being starts… scored 6 goals. AFC Flyde are mid-table in the conference but that record at that age can’t be ignored. Small outlay for potential. Thoughts?
  9. Liaminho9

Chelsea time kick off moved

I live in London with a Season Ticket on John Street… had my train booked and it’s cost me £20 in admin fees to change it… So i do sympathise with the Chelsea fans on this one.
  10. Liaminho9

Kyle 'Blade' Walker

Announced he is opening a new football academy in Sheffield. Nice and easy for him to run it locally when he gets bored of winning trophies and fancies the armband at the Lane instead.
  11. Liaminho9

Jili Buyabu

This would suggest only 2 clubs so far - but no idea of the rules regarding moving outside of a window.
  12. Liaminho9

What is Gus’ best position?

Wasn’t there a poll on this not that long ago?
  13. Liaminho9

Player contracts

Not going to claim credit - saw it on Twitter
  14. Liaminho9

Player contracts

15. Liaminho9

Outgoing? Coulibaly out on loan

We’ve also currently got about 6 players on our books for next season so maybe he’s in the plans
  16. Liaminho9

Outgoing? Arblaster

I really hope so, and i’m not for one second suggesting Arblaster would do the same, it’s just being cautious. I’m also in no way ITK 😂
  17. Liaminho9

Outgoing? Arblaster

Have to say it… If he’s verbally agreed a contract, it means absolutely nothing. It has been widely reported that Ndiaye ‘verbally’ agreed his contract too… and the Number 10 shirt to go with it.
  18. Liaminho9

Ivo Grbic's Magic

Is he ruled out of Saturday too? 5 days for concussion if I remember correctly?
  19. Liaminho9

What I really resent about this season...

Oli Norwood - release Oli McBurnie - new contract John Fleck - release Wes Foderingham - release George Baldock - new contract John Egan - new contract Jayden Bogle - new contract Max Lowe - release Oli Arblaster - new contract Daniel Jebbison - new contract Ben Osborn - release Rhys...
  20. Liaminho9

The Arse

Yeh right pain in the arse for Utd fans that live in London too No chance unless i leave the game 15 minutes early to get a train back
  21. Liaminho9

Vardy

I can only think Wilder wants to weed out who the leaks in his circle are; so he’s told them all a different name. SunJiHi has posted Vardy and now he knows who his leak is. Coincidentally a similar tactic used against Rebekah Vardy.
  22. Liaminho9

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

Retire the number 35 shirt in his honour if we sell him. Worked out well for Bellingham 😂
  23. Liaminho9

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Yeh but what ever happened to him?
  24. Liaminho9

Jebbison Mystery

Looks like there may be light at the end of the tunnel regarding his contract. Positive talks with Wilder and his family. Just his agent to get around now…
  25. Liaminho9

Team vs Villa?

If either Ahmedhodzic, Bogle, Hamer or Osula get booked; they’re banned for the Luton game. May that play into Wilder’s thinking at all?
  26. Liaminho9

Jonny Otto

Yeh… maybe not him.
  27. Liaminho9

Terence Campbell - Missing

Just tweeted that he’s ready to tell his story. Really brave of him as it may help others. I know nothing of the situation, however he has said that some Chief Execs may now be in panis mode?
  28. Liaminho9

Final straw?

I think a change is needed sooner rather than later, and, regrettably, we plan for next season now. Because, simply… we are not playing Premier League football next season.
  29. Liaminho9

Final straw?

For me today was just so… defeatist. No fight. No desire. No… drive? The team just looked like today didn’t matter? But for the fans - and let’s be honest; we’re more important than the players that’ll be here for 3-4 seasons, that’s just not fair? We turn up every week, rain or shine...
  30. Liaminho9

Hecky and Coaching Team Out - Yes or No

I supported them until today. Abysmal. 88 minutes until the first shot on target. At home?!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom