Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. penthouseblade

Sheffield the Home of football

Think he said Sheffield was his adopted city, or words to that effect?
  2. penthouseblade

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

How was that picture possibly taken from that angle? It looks too far away from the BLUT and there was no stand in the corner back then so how was it achieved?!
  3. penthouseblade

That Cup Draw

I’d like to know why the clear perspex “bowl” wasn’t used, the balls weren’t tipped into it, just the old velvet bag….
  4. penthouseblade

What happened to Keith Edwards?

Think we lost 5-2 that day!
  5. penthouseblade

My New Exhibition

Don’t they call him the Bard of Salford or something??
  6. penthouseblade

Chris Wilder on Sheffield United

It wasn’t covid Bobbles, it was the restrictions put in place. There’s a distinction there!
  7. penthouseblade

Roy's View From... View From Coventry

Thanks Roy, Merry Christmas lad 👍🏼
  8. penthouseblade

Sky kick off times getting ridiculous

Great avatar 🤣👍🏼
  9. penthouseblade

Word or phrases only commentators use...

The corridor of uncertainty….always makes me chuckle!
  10. penthouseblade

HeckyBall

Aka, The Holy Trinity. Good times….Crying shame about Paul Coutts though, what a footballer he was in his pomp, made the game look effortless and silky smooth!
  11. penthouseblade

Hull City Away

Hull ultras?? Are you taking the piss, I can’t tell!
  12. penthouseblade

Blades v Blackburn - Match Highlights

Good lad 👍🏼
  13. penthouseblade

The disagreement between the Inter Cities Fairs Cup committee and the FL/FA in 1962

Thanks Silent, what I meant was, why didn’t United take part?
  14. penthouseblade

The disagreement between the Inter Cities Fairs Cup committee and the FL/FA in 1962

Great post Silent. So what happened in 1963/64 then, when we were supposed to be competing?
  15. penthouseblade

Darren Fletcher 5 Live on Billy Sharp assault

How did it go please Hal? Any link to your slot?
  16. penthouseblade

True or False —Takeover

I would say it’s entirely credible that the mainstream media got suckered in as you say. 99% of the output is utter garbage/lies/ill researched….delete as appropriate!
  17. penthouseblade

Cardiff game Requirements

You’re right….My mistake! 👍🏼 It is still irksome but at least there are options for folk.
  18. penthouseblade

Cardiff game Requirements

He’s not forced to go no, but if he wants to go he is forced to take the jab, and that’s not right. Nobody should be forced to have the jab to go to a football match, or anywhere for that matter.
  19. penthouseblade

Hull Away/So’ton Carabao Cup Preview - The Red Half of Sheffield

Good work lads, love your passion! Thought Brewster played alright though at Ull…. How on earth are you Sheffield United fans coming from LA??
  20. penthouseblade

2021-2022 Season Preview - The Red Half of Sheffield

Good work boys, love your enthusiasm and knowledge so fair play.👍🏼 Also, top marks for 1) Having a friend called Chad 2) Being pumped for the new season 3) If Brewster scores we’re on the pitch😆 Keep up the good work👍🏼⚔️
  21. penthouseblade

Let him rot

It wasn’t even a foul let alone a booking or sending off. Absolutely fucking ridiculous decision. I’m just about there now in not wanting to watch any football anymore. I’ll listen to United on the radio so I don’t have to see this sort of thing ever again, it just winds me up!!
  22. penthouseblade

One Off Blades Picture

I’m very pleased to announce that the painting is now in my possession! A thing of beauty so it is, lots of lovely details and a very atmospheric image....the original Bramall Lane! It will adorn my lounge wall hopefully for many years to come. Thanks to Bayingblade for the opportunity to buy...
  23. penthouseblade

Programme Corner

Lovely old Villa Programme from 1955!
  24. penthouseblade

Villa v SUFC my 2 penneth

For what it’s worth, I took his comments as amusing and confident, not arrogant in the slightest! A Particular highlight, the VAR Decision on Grealish 😆 UTB
  25. penthouseblade

40 seconds of new drone footage

How about the club buys the Cricketers? Extend the Bramall Lane end over Bramall Lane and assimilate the pub into the stadium....sorted!
  26. penthouseblade

Ping Ping Videos...

Blades away at Southend United and Swindon Town, League One promotion season, there were two goals, one in each game which were created by 20 ish passes and the accompanying footage had a daft “ping” sound and pass counter graphic.....can anyone find these said videos please?? YouTube is failing...
  27. penthouseblade

jan åge fjørtoft

Bugger it....Well it was still a bloody good goal!!😆
  28. penthouseblade

jan åge fjørtoft

Volley against Forest in the last minute? What a strike that was, place went mental. Great memory that.....😍
  29. penthouseblade

Michael Pig Morrison

Is that what he said?! I thought it was something like "you're always going down easy" or words to that effect; would've been more appropriate!!
  30. penthouseblade

Down to 8th nah

Swings and roundabouts mate. Man Utd gained a point today as opposed to getting nothing. It's easier to catch teams above us if they falter, however if the teams below us gain points it (theoretically) puts more pressure on us; it may spur us on....there's so many teams battling for 4th and 5th...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom