Hull City Away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wright1889

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Would anyone be kind enough to let me use their loyalty points for this game? I live in Hull for my sins and would love to get to the game. I haven’t had a season ticket for a few years now so can’t use my points.

Hi Folks,

Would anyone be kind enough to let me use their loyalty points for this game? I live in Hull for my sins and would love to get to the game. I haven’t had a season ticket for a few years now so can’t use my points.

Anyone just above me on loyalty points, please don’t give ‘em to Wrighty as it means I won’t be able to go!! ;)

PS no chance it will sell out, get in the home end.

Hi Folks,

Calling jt64 for a meltdown.

Anyone just above me on loyalty points, please don’t give ‘em to Wrighty as it means I won’t be able to go!! ;)

Surely it will sell out eventually? I'd have been going but hate Sunday games.

Hi Folks,

Go in the home end. I've sat in the home end at Hull twice. You'll be ok as long as you don't rag the piss. Same with most grounds really. At least you should have the accent and the paperwork to blag your way past the Hull guards. Just one thing though. If one of them smiles and says 'Good luck' just as you're entering the ground, FFS don't smile back and say 'Thank you' in your best Sheffield accent. Fucking Gordon Jackson, I've never forgiven him for that....

I’d go in the home end but I spend enough time with these fuckers haha. Don’t think I could watch the blades in the away end either I’d hate it. I’d definitely end up celebrating when we scored too 😂

Go in the home end. I've sat in the home end at Hull twice. You'll be ok as long as you don't rag the piss. Same with most grounds really. At least you should have the accent and the paperwork to blag your way past the Hull guards. Just one thing though. If one of them smiles and says 'Good luck' just as you're entering the ground, FFS don't smile back and say 'Thank you' in your best Sheffield accent. Fucking Gordon Jackson, I've never forgiven him for that....
If you look on the Hull website, they describe N5 as Visitors zone 1.
So if you're buying via the Hull site, that's probably the area to go for

Just gone onto buy, not enough points yet for either myself or my lad. Only £4 a junior ticket 👍

Go in the home end. I've sat in the home end at Hull twice. You'll be ok as long as you don't rag the piss. Same with most grounds really. At least you should have the accent and the paperwork to blag your way past the Hull guards. Just one thing though. If one of them smiles and says 'Good luck' just as you're entering the ground, FFS don't smile back and say 'Thank you' in your best Sheffield accent. Fucking Gordon Jackson, I've never forgiven him for that
How did you go about getting tickets? Do you have to register on there site to do it? In league 1 promotion season I got tickets for me and my twin sons on there new stand and I think I had to register on there site.

How did you go about getting tickets? Do you have to register on there site to do it? In league 1 promotion season I got tickets for me and my twin sons on there new stand and I think I had to register on there site.
Yes just register and you can then buy them, just be careful with the fulfilment option as you can choose print at home and save yourself a quid over post.

Danke schone

The first time I did it, I was in Hull a week or so before, so I just called at the ground, gave them my details and got a ticket. I have an address in Lincolnshire, so it wasn't an issue.

My boys live in winterton,just over humber bridge so I could give their address if need be,we have 18k points and can get tickets tomorrow if it doesn't sell out today.

My boys live in winterton,just over humber bridge so I could give their address if need be,we have 18k points and can get tickets tomorrow if it doesn't sell out today.
Do you know how many tickets are left?

Hi Folks,

I can possibly help you out as I have 47000+ and can’t make the game.

I went in the hull end in the promotion season and ended up in the middle of their ultras 🥴😳luckily I had the foresight to wear my monchengladbach shirt so just pretended I was German and couldn’t speak English.
Hope you told them you had travelled to England to see the Blades.

I went in the hull end in the promotion season and ended up in the middle of their ultras 🥴😳luckily I had the foresight to wear my monchengladbach shirt so just pretended I was German and couldn’t speak English.
You must have fitted right in cos they can’t speak English anyway.

“Err nerr. Thiz a forrinner int herm end”.

Hi Folks,

Just get a ticket with the home fans area, near the Blades if possible!
Done it a few times in the past, not always ideal and celebrating goals can be 'awkward' but....

There was an interesting article in DEM Blades magazine a while back just about this.

I’d go in the home end but I spend enough time with these fuckers haha. Don’t think I could watch the blades in the away end either I’d hate it. I’d definitely end up celebrating when we scored too 😂
Let's hope we only score one 😎

Back
Top Bottom