Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. S

End of season lap of honour

There’ll be a lot of players leaving that have been here a while. So even though this seasons been pathetic some of them deserve a good send off for what they’ve given to the club over the years. I.e Norwood, Baldock, Basham, Egan .
  2. S

Deal or No Deal

Bogle and Lowe still have another year left. Out of the list I’d keep Egan and Jebbo
  3. S

Are we really that bad?

We’re not a bad team, we’re just not good enough to stay up in the premier league. Which is to be expected considering our budget compared to the other 17 teams. Also absolutely nuts how Burnley aren’t being talked about in the same way as we are, considering there just as bad and spent even...
  4. S

When did you leave the game? (AKA how big a Blade are you?)

Season ticket holder and decided to spend the day in the boozer instead. Having said that if I would’ve gone to the game, I would’ve walked out at half time
  5. S

Archer

Give him a run down the middle which is his actual position and we might get some goals out of him. He isn’t and never will be a winger which is where Wilder is trying to play him
  6. S

We are in danger of going down

Derby was confirmed on the 28th March. I think the points deductions may save us of that record
  7. S

Promoted to premier league 23/24

Southampton, Leeds and Leicester. The rest of the league is absolute garbage and even weaker than when we went up last year. Despite all the doom and gloom merchants we will still be comfortably top 6 because the rest of the league is that bad.
  8. S

100% Rival Distribution

Pigs 99% Nottingham 1%
  9. S

24/25 1st Game Line Up

It all depends on what system Wilder wants to play long term. I’m guessing he wants to go with 433 or a variation of it. Out of the out of contract players that we’d actually want to keep, there’s only Mcburnie that I reckon we might lose, the rest of them aren’t getting any better than us...
  10. S

The one position we needed to fill on the 1st January was

Unless we sell Anel I wouldn’t bother at this point. We’re not going to get anyone this late on who realistically improves the team next season. If Anel goes in the summer, we have Egan and Trusty which is a decent championship pairing, then the whole of the summer to find the right players...
  11. S

Wolves KO time

Will be off all together if wolves make final, which I wouldn’t be surprised if they did
  12. S

Have i missed something re Archer?

Villa linked with another 2 young forwards from championship in Rowe and Roger’s. Would imagine he’ll be back to Villa and then straight back out to Leeds/Ipswich depending on who gets promoted.
  13. S

Playing from the back

It’s fashionable thing to do at the minute, and every single young coach is trying to do the same thing. Amazed that people are praising Kompany for sticking to his style out of principle even though it’ll get them relegated.
  14. S

Anel Ahmedhodzic

I’d snap your hand off for anything near £15m.
  15. S

Pundits not even hiding that they want us relegated…

I heard it. They also said Sheffield United were terrible and maybe deserved a point, which to me says they didn’t watch the game as we were the better team for majority of it
  16. S

6 wins and a draw

We need to win half of our remaining games to have a chance to staying up. Let’s be honest we’re already relegated. Which is why I’m surprised we’re wasting money on loans instead of saving any budget for the summer
  17. S

CONFIRMED Harrison Neal joins Carlisle United permanently

Surprised this one’s not worked out. Admittedly not seen lots of him but he looked quality at Rotherham pre season
  18. S

United away in the Premier League

Bournemouth have also got a net spend of £210 million in the last 2 years.
  19. S

All out attack or ten behind the ball, a loss is a loss.

We had the same tactics against Villa and should’ve come away with 3 points. Realistically there’s a 1 in 10 chance we might get a point away at city with 10 men behind ball. I’d go and have a go that probably goes up to 1 in 100
  20. S

CONFIRMED Berge to Burnley

I’m taking Hamer every day of the week. Hamer will have a much bigger impact in the championship next year than what Berge did. If I’d have had to watch a midfield 3 of Souza Norwood and Berge I would’ve snapped my season ticket months ago.
  21. S

Are we not gonna mention when norwood kicked the ball straight out from the centre spot?

If time was up I’d sort of get in because I was fully expecting a repeat of spurs away. But we a couple of minutes still left it was very odd
  22. S

Goalkeeper?

Are we realistically going to sign anyone better? He’s a decent championship goalkeeper which is the market we’ll be shopping in. Unless you’re willing to pay big wages and bring in a premier league reserve like Karius or Rodak it’s pointless. People were on about the Rotherham keeper who...
  23. S

Training facilities

The facilities are the least of our problems at minute
  24. S

Wayne Rooney🤔

I’d rather him than Lampard. But he wouldn’t be in my top 5
  25. S

2 games to save his job

Would rather take Wilder than Parker. Viera and Hassanhutl are good shouts. Viera was harshly treated by palace and I’m pretty sure Southampton fans wish they’d not got rid of Hassanhutl
  26. S

Time for Wilder until the end of the season?

Just seen Birmingham are trying to bring him In. If we’re going down an ex player route I’d much rather have Rooney than Lampard
  27. S

Deluded

While Hecky has been dealt a bad hand, saying another manager wouldn’t get better results than Hecky is nonsense. I’ve seen u7 teams more organised than us.
  28. S

Time for Wilder until the end of the season?

Wayne Rooney just resigned in the US. Has he had a phone call?
  29. S

Potter

Potter is a level above a relegation scrap. He’ll end up at a Villa, Brighton or Everton
  30. S

Hecky out?

The next appointment should be someone who will be able to take us back up next year. Hecky isn’t that person. Without a star player in the team like Ndiaye Hecky hasn’t got a clue

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom