Anel Ahmedhodzic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just goes to show what a bunch of lazy Grade A Weapons a lot of these former refs are. Look at the below. It’s pretty conclusive if they’d taken the time to bother looking at more of the incident that Bowen is grabbing Anel.

Doesn’t really fit the narrative of Bowen being dragged down as the victim.

I see he’s rattled Ferdinand anyway. Shows how he believes in Fairy Tales anyway with all the Dozy stuff!

Attachments

• IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 38
Wouldn’t be saddened if we dropped him from the first 11 for Baldock once he comes back. To get over £12m for him would be fantastic

Needs to be much stronger, doesn’t read the game well enough and whilst he’s great for driving and carrying the ball, his actual progressing of the ball through passing and ball playing isn’t particularly good at all

20 million even 15. Sell him.
Bring in ohare from Coventry and big/ tall / aggressive centre half .
I’m not sure signing the whole of Coventry’s midfield is any better than signing Leicester’s entire reserve squad.

If he doesn’t want to stay, let him go. He has no loyalty to the club and is a mercenary making his money for the future. If he can play in some of the top leagues in Europe, don’t blame him

I think he is a much better defender than we are seeing at the moment. Yes, he is now up against world class strikers most weeks, but it’s the absolute basics that he’s failing at - picking up his man, challenging properly for high balls, talking to his team mates, showing some positive and aggressive body language. He’s not being outwitted and outskilled by world class talents every week - he is just not meeting the standards that he has clearly demonstrated himself to be capable of. Remember the telescopic legs of last season? - he could get a foot on anything.
His form is clearly affecting him mentally - he was among the first to give up in the Newcastle debacle, and his reaction to going 2-1 down on Sunday was unacceptable. He is either deeply frustrated with himself or he wants out.
I had glandular fever as a teenager, and it absolutely flattened me for about a year, with both physical and mental effects, so I do wonder if this has anything to do with his massive drop off in form since his return. Wilder is doing all that he can to bolster him up mentally - regularly praising him in public, and giving him the captains armband. Problem with the latter is that if he continues to show the attitude he did in the last 15 mins on Sunday, then the captaincy works against him.
Anel is going to be some player - he has a big career ahead of him. Wilder needs to look him in the eyes and convince himself that Anel is prepared to give blood for us. If he’s not convinced, then we should cash in. We would lose a real talent, but we could at least do so at a healthy profit. If he wants to go, then it would be best for all parties.

Getting worse every game he plays. Completely out of his depth and I'd question whether he has the character to dig in and try to turn it round. Constantly throwing his arms round every time something doesn't go his way and complaining at refs when he's committed blatant fouls.

Form is temporary. Class is permanent.

Though was it good form last season or class?

Answers on a postcard 😉

People saying let him go for 10 million- really? Current form says 2 milion at best.

And take trusty with him as well cos he's fucking awful!!

Got tbh, I'm not sure I'd want my captain to be a player who moves out of the way of Palace's second like he did last night.

Don't see Egan doing that despite his poor form before injury.

Back
Top Bottom