Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. itsinyerblood

Deep financial trouble ahead

Worth recalling the thoughts of Chairman Abdullah, according to the least wealthy of the Saudi lineage, we are valued at £170 mil. Of course if that estimation has changed then it would help if we could be told if it's increased or decreased. Not sure if the future's bleak or full of promise...
  2. itsinyerblood

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Concise and apt, excellent piece from The Guardian (would love to know the journalist who wrote this). Perhaps Pep and Klopp (or whoever succeeds him) should be allowed to suck each other off in this football wonderland. Perhaps their respective fans should bear the burden of travelling at...
  3. itsinyerblood

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

'We've got the best owner in the world.....and that's what gets results!'
  4. itsinyerblood

Bettis radio sheff tomorrow

It's not each week though is it.
  5. itsinyerblood

Why are you still going to the games?

The slow creep of masochism takes a grip, punishment becomes the norm, and the expectation of struggle assumes control until you can never imagine anything else. It will take a messiah on and off the pitch (manager and owner) to turn this around 360 degrees. We've become so used to owners...
  6. itsinyerblood

Wilder meeting with Prince.

Inspiring confidence boost for next season's assault on the summit.
  7. itsinyerblood

Dane Whitehouse - An Appreciation

"What an extraordinary day at Hillsborough"......wherefore art thou Jake Wright Mk 2? Flecky was superb, Leon was, well just Leon, as was Bash. And young Brooks was an inspiration........compare that team against the current lot, well is there any comparison? Our recruitment is woeful, and yes...
  8. itsinyerblood

Blades v Bournemouth - Match Highlights

As has been said, the absence of marking was atrocious. What do the coaches and players do every week in training? No one attempted to mark with any desire to prevent an attempt on goal. We had the chance to gain three points and threw it away by a complete inability to do the simple, obvious...
  9. itsinyerblood

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

Surely history has taught us expect a low bar, so whatever is announced, as welcome as any good news is, our expectations should be prepared for the less than spectacular...surely?
  10. itsinyerblood

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Sir, Sir, can we have what Leicester has??? Only a meagre £140 mil Sir, a snip by any standard.
  11. itsinyerblood

Where has our fans passion gone?

If this has been covered on elsewhere in this thread, apologies but I haven't scrolled through this thread. Watching United seem so out of their depth, week in week out, has been demoralising. Each week is affirmation of how underprepared we've been, how poorly our recruitment has been, and how...
  12. itsinyerblood

Prince Abdullah - Best Owner Eva

For some time I've been critical of Abdullah and his intentions for the club. Venality is at the root of this - sell the club for as much as you can get and pocket a healthy chunk of said sale. It was as clear as day to me, and now we're reaping the downside of an owner whose interest in the...
  13. itsinyerblood

Robinson v Souza

Billy Whitehurst would have taken both of 'em, no contest.
  14. itsinyerblood

Sheffield Utd fans are a disgrace - part 53

'No one likes us we don't care'...we're evolving into the Millwall of the North. Holgate's tackle was foolishly timed and demonstrated, and I hope the lummox got the bollocking he deserved. What with JLT's sometimes reckless approach to trying to stop an opponent, we might be building a...
  15. itsinyerblood

Incoming? Iliman

Would be nice to think that's possible but I think that boat's already departed.
  16. itsinyerblood

Deal or No Deal

Question - if the intention is to lower the wage bill how and let a number of players leave, how are we expected to replace them with the offer of lower wages?
  17. itsinyerblood

Can't remember such media ridicule?

Quite right mate. The way the game has evolved you'd need to be a billionaire and be happy to provide the interest from your interest in support of the club. Unless you're the equivalent of an Abramovich, having a few hundred million simply won't cut it if you want to deliver sustainable Prem...
  18. itsinyerblood

Incoming? Iliman

Is there a section of Blade's fans who somehow think that Ndiaye will imagine that he'll see us as a good move? He moved for a variety of reasons, one being that he felt he could do better. Our relegation (which unless you think that denial will prevent from happening) is a given. What beating...
  19. itsinyerblood

Player Suggestion Cameron Archer

Archer's the new Leon.
  20. itsinyerblood

Where do you sit?

After yesterday, as far away from the pitch as possible.
  21. itsinyerblood

Sack Wilder

Blame surely rests with PA, he's the one who appointed Wilder.
  22. itsinyerblood

24/25 1st Game Line Up

As far as I could see just one mention of BBD. Whether we retain his services seems a mystery, but since joining he's been an uplift in what we have, so surely a player to offer terms to?
  23. itsinyerblood

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Wonderful to see such love and admiration for Flecky. He was part of the best midfield I've seen at United. Three great players -Coutts, Duffy, and Fleck - who gelled in ways you couldn't imagine, but there we were with a superb, well oiled, full of football smarts, unit. Will I ever see such a...
  24. itsinyerblood

Wilder

You'll be the one with the pointy ears and curly tail then.
  25. itsinyerblood

Anel

Frank, let it go mate, it's not important. Opinions abound on this forum, many are bollocks and some are spot on, but in the scheme of things I doubt anyone gives two good fucks about who said what.
  26. itsinyerblood

Anel

Go on Frank, give him a kiss on the cheek, shake hands and play nice, uh?
  27. itsinyerblood

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

Hope you're right luke. Shows great promise, now all we need is a functioning midfield that can contribute and assist.
  28. itsinyerblood

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

As always mate, but let's not allow our desperation to cash in muddy our thinking when it comes to a genuinely accurate valuation. As I said, if Brooks continues to develop, especially against some of the prem's better sides, then let's squeeze this for a price that accurately reflects his talent.
  29. itsinyerblood

Outgoing? Andre Brooks

The will we-won't we debate is premature. Brooks needs to play quite a few games and play well before any thought of selling is considered. Of course our owner may assume a different position, but until it's clear that Brooks' talent is proven prem quality (and I must add, the boy shows great...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom