Incoming? Iliman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Let's remember he said Ndiaye was on the move this January even though he was starting most games

See nixon saying again that Palace are making him there no.1 target in the summer
Such an underwhelming move for the lad.

Would the same President who blackmailed him to come then blackmail him to leave 12 months later?

Hopefully he goes somewhere else or comes back to us. Though a lot of wishful thinking there!

Would the same President who blackmailed him to come then blackmail him to leave 12 months later?

Hopefully he goes somewhere else or comes back to us. Though a lot of wishful thinking there!
My thoughts exactly. Doesn’t show much ambition if he goes to Palace. Obviously they’re better, and in a better position than us, and they have London going for them, but still.

I had my reservations about whether ndiaye would make it as a premier league player
For all his undoubted talent he is very unorthodox and really needs to be the focal point of the team
He's not slow but doesn't have the acceleration needed to get past defenders at this level
Be interesting to see what happens with his career now

Underwhelming maybe, but would be a really sensible move.

He’s done the heart move and fell on his arse.

Likely replaces Olise and/or Eze as the main man and focal point of an attack. Where he’ll have a platform to showcase his talent in an established PL team. Certainly been a great move for Eze being at Palace

If he’s going to make it to the top, this is the next move in the journey. He’s not going to get to a big club in one move - particularly after the last 6 months.

I’d love to see him flourish.

You would expect that we would have first dibs on him as a condition of the transfer to OM. Would we break the bank if we were his first choice no matter what division we're in?

Is there a section of Blade's fans who somehow think that Ndiaye will imagine that he'll see us as a good move? He moved for a variety of reasons, one being that he felt he could do better. Our relegation (which unless you think that denial will prevent from happening) is a given.
What beating Luton did show was we can perform, but too little too late.
I doubt we'll have Archer (unconvincing so far) next season or BBD, so who will provide the goals we'll need?

Palace without Olise and Eze are relegation material unless they can recruit really well.
Definitely. Assuming us, Burnley and Luton are relegated, and Leicester, Southampton and Leeds are promoted, as currently seems possible, I would say Palace will be bang in trouble next season if they don’t hang on to Eze and Olise.

Definitely. Assuming us, Burnley and Luton are relegated, and Leicester, Southampton and Leeds are promoted, as currently seems possible, I would say Palace will be bang in trouble next season if they don’t hang on to Eze and Olise.
Difference between Palace and us is they will probably sell them 2 for £50m each whereas we had to accept whatever was offered for our best 2 players the week before season started. Depends who they buy with that money.

Barring top 6 anyone in the premier league is open to relegation with some poor reinvestment. Makes it all the more incredible how Brighton keep doing it so well.

I dont understand how Caicedo was ever worth 100m after two seasons.
He wasn't and Brighton didn't believe he was. They just put an astronomical fee on him to try to deter other clubs from trying to sign him. Unfortunately in this ridiculous billionaire's playground where FFP clearly works, Chelsea paid it anyway. He was a £40-£45mil player tops. Same with Declan Rice. Good player, yes. £100mil player, no way. £60mil max.

The saga of his transfer has put too much pressure on him
And fucking us mate

They lost to a side with 10 men last night, how the fuck this guy still keeps getting jobs I don't know. His win percentage at most of the teams he has managed is around 35%.

He was shit at Valencia. He has been shit at most clubs bar Milan and Napoli but they had much better squads.
With that record he'd be welcome here!

Is there a section of Blade's fans who somehow think that Ndiaye will imagine that he'll see us as a good move? He moved for a variety of reasons, one being that he felt he could do better. Our relegation (which unless you think that denial will prevent from happening) is a given.
What beating Luton did show was we can perform, but too little too late.
I doubt we'll have Archer (unconvincing so far) next season or BBD, so who will provide the goals we'll need?

Ndiyae found being in the shop window of Sheff Utd a good place to be to seal a lucrative move. It's possible that if he wants his faltering career to have a 2nd chance, then he decides being back in our shop window isn't the worst idea.

Ndiyae found being in the shop window of Sheff Utd a good place to be to seal a lucrative move. It's possible that if he wants his faltering career to have a 2nd chance, then he decides being back in our shop window isn't the worst idea.
Would be nice to think that's possible but I think that boat's already departed.

For those still holding out hope of a return, I'm afraid the chance of that happening is approximately 0%. Utd won't be in the market for £45k/week players next season and why on earth would he agree to a move back to the Champ?

He made his choice last summer and even though he isn't having the best of times at his new club, I doubt he has any regrets when he looks at the Prem table.

Be interesting to see where it goes from now if it doesn't work there, dream move ruined and maybe a lack of confidence could easily turn him into a standard lower division player.

While Ndiaye was here he was possibly my favourite player ever in a United shirt. Did things with the ball I may never see one of our players do again.

However, some players just fit at certain clubs playing certain tactics at a certain time.

Maybe there's a reason he ended up at Boreham Wood or wherever and didn't catch the eye at a younger age. We're seeing with Wilder sometimes you just have to enjoy the memories and move onto to something new.

Not suggesting for a second we've any chance of getting him back but maybe we should be thankful we got nearly £20m for him rather than nothing this summer because chances are the outcome of our season would probably have been the same.

Back
Top Bottom