Thank you
Deadbat as ever a sound and accurate summary. But I would mark Cooper down two points for not wearing a bloody cap in the first half!! Why do so few keeprs wear them now??
What a strange game. The first 30 mimnutes were painful and if Lincoln had been more aggressive & positive would have scored. If they had then the crowd would have turned. On such fine margins careers hang.
Thereafter we improved and second half looked a division better than them. Several encouraging performances - Peck, Bamford, Chong, Kitchen, to name a few.
I also thought the movement and formation worked well. Much more fluid than I've seen for a long time. I really want to see One get some proper game time now. He could offer everything that the two TCs don't.
Overall a good day out and back to London by 7:30pm for once.