'Memries' BDTBL featured in 1981 film

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




Shoreham Barmy Army graffiti on the wall outside.
 
It must be love - he missed a goal for her!

I used to have a scarf like that.

We all seemed to have more hair in the 80's - must be something in the water.
 
I was probably there, went to most home matches that season. In fact I think I had a "juvenile" season ticket. Hair was certainly longer then, and we had more of it on top.
 
Stunning find indeed. 99% chance I'm on the kop that day, relegation season if memory serves me correct. Don f****** Givens!
 
I remember this, I was stood very close to them being filmed. It was a very typical dour performance of those times and 2 blokes started having a go at each moaning about the performance and then arguing who had been going the longest and had the biggest right to moan. They ended up wanting to fight over who knew best! sound familiar? I notice the cameras soon panned to this, I must watch it again to see if they used any of that incident and if I can see myself 😆
 



Stunning find indeed. 99% chance I'm on the kop that day, relegation season if memory serves me correct. Don f****** Givens!
But without that penalty miss we wouldn’t have had the unforgettable and brilliant promotion season the year after. I’ll never forget the Keith Edward’s winning goal v Wigan at BDTBL.
 
But without that penalty miss we wouldn’t have had the unforgettable and brilliant promotion season the year after. I’ll never forget the Keith Edward’s winning goal v Wigan at BDTBL.
A really wild goal celebration in my memory bank from the standing days on t'Shoreham
 
But without that penalty miss we wouldn’t have had the unforgettable and brilliant promotion season the year after. I’ll never forget the Keith Edward’s winning goal v Wigan at BDTBL.
Agonisingly painful that last game of the season was, it brought a total reset at the club. Old Reg had his faults in his later years at the club but he took charge at the right time and built more solid foundations.
 
Will he have counted twice in the attendance figures if he went back into the ground?
 



I was an extra in 'When Saturday Comes'.

I was on the kop when Sean Bean took all those penalties.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom