Chris Eagles

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Seems to have been around forever this player. Still only 28 as well. Were has he been training to keep fit?

Ah, I'd forgotten he went on loan to the pigs when he was a kid, that'll be a no-no for some then.

I'd be pleased with this. He's always looked good against us and whenever I've seen him on TV.

Whether we're well stocked in this area or not, he's a better player than Flynn or Davies and you should always take the opportunity to improve on what you've got.

I'd be pleased with this. He's always looked good against us and whenever I've seen him on TV.

Whether we're well stocked in this area or not, he's a better player than Flynn or Davies and you should always take the opportunity to improve on what you've got.

That's what my wife says to me.:(

The source reporting isn't the most reliable! Clough has already said he's got enough midfielders.

I think he'd be an excellent signing, definitely has the potential to be a threat in L1 if fit.

Unlikely for me, wish he would sign though. Possesses the ability to tear this league a new un'.

Ah, I'd forgotten he went on loan to the pigs when he was a kid, that'll be a no-no for some then.

And, of course, he has never played for us before so he doesn't qualify as a Bringemback....

george-001-big.jpg

Isn't he a right sided midfielder?
With Davies, Flynn, JCR (and possibly Murphy) already playing there it seems pointless signing another player for the same position.

Isn't he a right sided midfielder?
With Davies, Flynn, JCR (and possibly Murphy) already playing there it seems pointless signing another player for the same position.

But, from what I have seen of him, he is comfortably better than all of them (with the possible exception of Murphy). Why would you not want better players? Murphy on the left and Eagles on the right would be very good at this level.

Should never pass up the opportunity to improve on what you've got.
It's not cost free though, given limited resources. What if a 4th right winger was at the expense of another striker?

UTB

At present he is earning nothing - without a club his stock is going down - he is only 28 I think !
Not likely to be going anywhere in the Premier League, very few teams would look at him in the Championship and pay him top dollar
Worth a punt - we seem to have a lot of peripheral players that will only play if we get a spate of injuries - get one or two out on loan and bring in a bit of quality - seems to make sense to me !

Back
Top Bottom