Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
We can’t get our squad fit enough to play more than 60 minutes, no chance he plays anywhere near 35 games if we sign himWilder’s last big project! If he can get him fit to play 35 games or more - he’ll be a hell of a player at this level & will probably help us secure a play off place. Big risk on fitness though.
If the wi does not open yet fair enough all the other points are not important enough … if we want him and he wants to come get the deal doe. And let’s get bodies through the door early so we can work with themWhy?
City still paying his wages over the summer.
Blades don’t waste extra cash.
Window not open, yet.
![]()
Fixed it for you.And let’s get bodies through the door early so the physios can work with them
If we sign Souttar i'll build a statue of him in my garden. And it'll be a big fucking statueI know I’m a new poster (long term lurker) but - and I know I will get hammered for this - but… golf course chat with one of our major sponsors this week suggests deals for Souttar and Phillips pretty much done. Wilder fallen out with Brooks, hence his departure - plus we need the cash. Gus staying.
You play golf at. "midnight" not having itI know I’m a new poster (long term lurker) but - and I know I will get hammered for this - but… golf course chat with one of our major sponsors this week suggests deals for Souttar and Phillips pretty much done. Wilder fallen out with Brooks, hence his departure - plus we need the cash. Gus staying.
Mate if it's true I'll be well chuffed.As I said, I knew it wouldn’t go down well, and like you all I’m very wary of ITK tits but honestly, I wouldn’t have posted this if it wasn’t a very good source. I’ve already said too much, and no more midnight golfing for me![]()
Just make sure one of its feet isn’t missing.If we sign Souttar i'll build a statue of him in my garden. And it'll be a big fucking statue
Mate if it's true I'll be well chuffed.
Only reservations I have with Souttar, is the lack of high line we'll be able to play. But should Phillips and Souttar come in this week I'll be very happy.
Mate if it's true I'll be well chuffed.
Only reservations I have with Souttar, is the lack of high line we'll be able to play. But should Phillips and Souttar come in this week I'll be very happy.
I like you ! Welcome to the forumI have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
I’m sure all will be revealed soon but if Gus is wanting to stay he has to sign a new deal to save walking away for nothing next season.I have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
Thanks for the info mate. Don't suppose there was any mention of Kyle Walker was there?I have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
Of course, these things change but - heavily caveated - no decent offers thus far and no push from Gus to go as things stand. I think the expectation was more related to he thought they needed to sell him, that’s perhaps not the case now Brooks has gone - although this is my own speculation and not our chatty sponsor.I’m sure all will be revealed soon but if Gus is wanting to stay he has to sign a new deal to save walking away for nothing next season.
I thought his lad had gone back to Holland with his ex wife but I stand corrected if wrong.
I was told he wants and expects to go but that was before his new partner got pregnant so that may change things.
Phillips is desperate to come and working on all sorts to make it happen so I’ve been informed.
Never came up mate, which perhaps tells you all you need to know.Thanks for the info mate. Don't suppose there was any mention of Kyle Walker was there?
If him and Peck stay with selling Brooks I’d take that all day long especially as Femi is more dangerous going forward in a 3-5-2 if that’s the way we are going.Of course, these things change but - heavily caveated - no decent offers thus far and no push from Gus to go as things stand. I think the expectation was more related to he thought they needed to sell him, that’s perhaps not the case now Brooks has gone - although this is my own speculation and not our chatty sponsor.
Not possible for Souttar to come this week, he will be playing for Australia against Egypt on Friday!But should Phillips and Souttar come in this week I'll be very happy.
Anderson in America but still signed for Man CityNot possible for Souttar to come this week, he will be playing for Australia against Egypt on Friday!
He can sign for us from the Aussie camp.Not possible for Souttar to come this week, he will be playing for Australia against Egypt on Friday!
Anderson in America but still signed for Man City
Ok, but not possible for him to be in Sheffield!He can sign for us from the Aussie camp.
Technically it is possible. They kick off 1pm UK time, they are knocked out by 3pm. Showers off, says see ya to his buddies and flies to Manchester ~ 6pm.Ok, but not possible for him to be in Sheffield!![]()
ITKTechnically it is possible. They kick off 1pm UK time, they are knocked out by 3pm. Showers off, says see ya to his buddies and flies to Manchester ~ 6pm.
Wilder picks him up late evening UK time and makes him report for training the following morning, no excuses.
Also picks Phillips up on the way back as a cost saving objective.
Don't like to brag but Walker is already in the front passenger seat wrapped in his Blades kit.
Legendary status awaits you sirDon't like to brag but Walker is already in the front passenger seat wrapped in his Blades kit.
But apart from that, what did the Romans ever do for us?In this new dawn of reduced resources and clever spending, he is the very antithesis of what we should be after.
Poor injury record, poor availability record, limited ceiling for further growth and development, no option of good resale value, presumably higher wages, limited recent good form.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?