CONFIRMED Kalvin Phillips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will this be the record from first rumoured to signed? Can't be many we buy 11 years after first being tenuously linked.
 



Wilder’s last big project! If he can get him fit to play 35 games or more - he’ll be a hell of a player at this level & will probably help us secure a play off place. Big risk on fitness though.
We can’t get our squad fit enough to play more than 60 minutes, no chance he plays anywhere near 35 games if we sign him 😂
 
Why?
City still paying his wages over the summer.
Blades don’t waste extra cash.
Window not open, yet.
🤷‍♂️
If the wi does not open yet fair enough all the other points are not important enough … if we want him and he wants to come get the deal doe. And let’s get bodies through the door early so we can work with them
 
I actually don't mind the idea of Phillips joining but it needs to be done by the time the players report back to give him a full pre season.
We desperately need 2 centre halves, another CDM (which with ollie and sydie gives us 4 for 2 spots) 2 wingers/ attacking midfielders and another forward.
This would give us a solid start for the beginning of the season.
Fingers crossed wilder would finally get his head from up his arse and look to recruit decent young players either buy or on loan.
 
I know I’m a new poster (long term lurker) but - and I know I will get hammered for this - but… golf course chat with one of our major sponsors this week suggests deals for Souttar and Phillips pretty much done. Wilder fallen out with Brooks, hence his departure - plus we need the cash. Gus staying.
 
I know I’m a new poster (long term lurker) but - and I know I will get hammered for this - but… golf course chat with one of our major sponsors this week suggests deals for Souttar and Phillips pretty much done. Wilder fallen out with Brooks, hence his departure - plus we need the cash. Gus staying.
If we sign Souttar i'll build a statue of him in my garden. And it'll be a big fucking statue
 
I know I’m a new poster (long term lurker) but - and I know I will get hammered for this - but… golf course chat with one of our major sponsors this week suggests deals for Souttar and Phillips pretty much done. Wilder fallen out with Brooks, hence his departure - plus we need the cash. Gus staying.
You play golf at. "midnight" not having it
 
As I said, I knew it wouldn’t go down well, and like you all I’m very wary of ITK tits but honestly, I wouldn’t have posted this if it wasn’t a very good source. I’ve already said too much, and no more midnight golfing for me 😉
Mate if it's true I'll be well chuffed.

Only reservations I have with Souttar, is the lack of high line we'll be able to play. But should Phillips and Souttar come in this week I'll be very happy.
 
Mate if it's true I'll be well chuffed.

Only reservations I have with Souttar, is the lack of high line we'll be able to play. But should Phillips and Souttar come in this week I'll be very happy.

The main thing any decent team needs is a spine. We didn’t have this last season and Wilder sorted it as best he could by bringing in Jairo and Bamford.

If this is correct, then a spine of Souttar, Phillips and Bamford is both quality and experienced, which is what we lacked last season.

Phillips undoubtedly has the quality, the question marks are all regarding fitness. Same could be same of Souttar, however that is probably why we are able to sign them rather than someone else further up the food chain.
 
I have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
 



I have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
I like you ! Welcome to the forum 🤣 ! Ps if it turns out not to be true I don’t like you very much 🤣
As ever UTB !
 
I have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
I’m sure all will be revealed soon but if Gus is wanting to stay he has to sign a new deal to save walking away for nothing next season.
I thought his lad had gone back to Holland with his ex wife but I stand corrected if wrong.
I was told he wants and expects to go but that was before his new partner got pregnant so that may change things.
Phillips is desperate to come and working on all sorts to make it happen so I’ve been informed.
 
I have no clue re: the time frame pal, I can’t imagine anything will be announced whilst he’s still in the WC. Also, re: Gus, he really wants to stay but the Turks are still interested, but as we know they don’t have the buying power or player attraction, also his lad is really settled at Birkdale. All that re: Coventry was bollocks, Lampard has no interest.
Thanks for the info mate. Don't suppose there was any mention of Kyle Walker was there?
 
I’m sure all will be revealed soon but if Gus is wanting to stay he has to sign a new deal to save walking away for nothing next season.
I thought his lad had gone back to Holland with his ex wife but I stand corrected if wrong.
I was told he wants and expects to go but that was before his new partner got pregnant so that may change things.
Phillips is desperate to come and working on all sorts to make it happen so I’ve been informed.
Of course, these things change but - heavily caveated - no decent offers thus far and no push from Gus to go as things stand. I think the expectation was more related to he thought they needed to sell him, that’s perhaps not the case now Brooks has gone - although this is my own speculation and not our chatty sponsor.
 
Of course, these things change but - heavily caveated - no decent offers thus far and no push from Gus to go as things stand. I think the expectation was more related to he thought they needed to sell him, that’s perhaps not the case now Brooks has gone - although this is my own speculation and not our chatty sponsor.
If him and Peck stay with selling Brooks I’d take that all day long especially as Femi is more dangerous going forward in a 3-5-2 if that’s the way we are going.
All speculation and rumour at the minute but the fact nothing is being released really until it’s done (Brooks) then shows we now keep thing in house or golf course 😉
 
Ok, but not possible for him to be in Sheffield! :)
Technically it is possible. They kick off 1pm UK time, they are knocked out by 3pm. Showers off, says see ya to his buddies and flies to Manchester ~ 6pm.
Wilder picks him up late evening UK time and makes him report for training the following morning, no excuses.
Also picks Phillips up on the way back as a cost saving objective.
 
Technically it is possible. They kick off 1pm UK time, they are knocked out by 3pm. Showers off, says see ya to his buddies and flies to Manchester ~ 6pm.
Wilder picks him up late evening UK time and makes him report for training the following morning, no excuses.
Also picks Phillips up on the way back as a cost saving objective.
ITK 😉😂
 



In this new dawn of reduced resources and clever spending, he is the very antithesis of what we should be after.

Poor injury record, poor availability record, limited ceiling for further growth and development, no option of good resale value, presumably higher wages, limited recent good form.
But apart from that, what did the Romans ever do for us? 😉

All very valid points. Hopefully he plays 40 matches and can overcome all those points.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom