Incoming? Iliman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Posted in shoutbox.

He clearly would fit in easiest if he came back here, however he has better teams after him than us, that’s true. He also doesn’t have the manager who he had a strong relationship with. If he wants to feel loved and fit in quickly to find some form, he picks us. If he wants to play for the better teams and challenge himself he goes elsewhere.
It seems to be a clear choice that he can make.

If, and it’s a big if, we can get him back, it’s a no-brainer. He might not be effective, but at least we’ve seen what he can do for us and know he loves the club. Less of a risk than some other loan options, and we’re probably going down anyway so it’s a bit of a free hit really.

The move makes no sense for him unless he’s truly thinking he’s made a mistake in leaving here. I expect he’ll go to a nigher placed club if he is moving. He’d get the ball more often for one thing….

But for United, it’s a no brainier, given the opportunity. Just reads like idle chat though.

Of course we bloody do.

Not that we will obviously.

Multiple threads merged

Loan deal already agreed. Ndiaye happy to make it permanent unless (next) Marseille manager desperately wants him in the summer. Bit in paper.
#RumourMill

I maybe wrong but wasn't there something in our deal with Marsaille that we would get first refusal on a sale. To me it is a no brainer, get him back, get his confidence back even if we ultimately end up selling him again.

Anyone doubting this lad get on you tube and look how he carried us last season i said on another thread when he left a generational talent in my opinion. His work ethic alone is a massive yes add the skill omg yes yes and yes in that order.. UTB

Rocket Man has been absent for a while now, but would love it if he popped his head up to give us some positive news on Ndiaye coming back
Is he that good ? There is limited evidence that he would be good at PL level and if he came back who would he replace ?

Anyone doubting this lad get on you tube and look how he carried us last season i said on another thread when he left a generational talent in my opinion. His work ethic alone is a massive yes add the skill omg yes yes and yes in that order.. UTB
There is no doubt that he was a massive part of our success last season, but as I have said before that is no guarantee that he will be anywhere near as good at PL level.
He probably would strengthen our bench but if we go down then what ?

Take your pick from all the 11 that started yesterday 🙄
There are only a few positions in which he might be useful and we simply don’t know whether he is better than Hamer or McAtee or Archer etc.
If he comes for very little then it’s worth it, but for someone who wants to be back in France with his family (understandably) a significant cost is difficult to justify.

when we got promoted
we all knew it would be a relegation scrap but the one thing to look forward to would be watching illiman develop at the highest level
now when he left i thought fuck him ,his departure left a real bad taste and set back an already disastorous preparation for an uphill task
if he does come back at least we get to see how he would have fared assuming marseilkes havent broken him beyond repair
not sure where he would fit into this system wilder has deployed but id love to see him back but like knowing your brother tried to shag your girlfriend it will never be the same

Anyone who doesn’t want him back, just watch yesterday’s game again and watch McBurnie try to press… saying that I’d be shocked if 1) he wants to come back and 2) Marseille allows it. However I’d love to see the best manager and player in my lifetime back in one team though

He’s played 21 times this season and looks like 14 starts from Google. Just missed a couple from a red card but I’m not sure I buy this on the basis he’s struggling to get game time. Regularly playing European football too.

Back
Top Bottom