Norwood and Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was either one suspended or injured today as for neither to be on the bench seemed odd, but in my view beneficial to the team

No chance.

We're barebones as it is and are constantly injury prone, with an owner who seems to not want to put any money in at all.

Why would you let someone whose played pretty much every game this year (Norwood) go?

Or an experienced player in Fleck, who undoubtedly is not what he was and won't/shouldn't be staring evey game but is probably more then willing to stick around and cover needed

It's ok to have the odd veteran as a squad player, filling in on occasions with not too much fuss. But ideally you'd like your back ups to be real competition for the shirt, and hopefully players for the future.

So Fleck, Norwood, Egan, Bash are players we should look to find replacements for in January. Thomas looks like a player we could also cope without, freeing up a a loan player, in a different position. Time also looks like running out for Coulibaly. That's six senior spots, which could give Wilder some room to manoeuvre, and build for the future, in January.

I'd ger rid at end of season..we need bodies at moment..though neither should start.
The point of getting rid in January is to free up wages & squad places to replace them with players who might have a future with us. Start preparing for next season now, whichever division we’re going to be in.

The point of getting rid in January is to free up wages & squad places to replace them with players who might have a future with us. Start preparing for next season now, whichever division we’re going to be in.
I agree if someone will take em..alternatively pay up their contracts..doubt that,ll happen though.

No point getting rid midway though a season.

The fact wilder played Brooks in front of them, and brought peck on in front of fleck at 1-0 in a tight game must mean they're not first choices anymore.

Thank them for their services at the end of the season and move on

In order to sell you need buyers and I can’t see anyone paying fees and picking up their wages mid season.
So the only question is do you send them on loan because you think they will be a negative influence to the squad which I don’t think anyone thinks they are?

Definitely let Fleck go end of season, Norwood could be a bit part player in the championship for those games we have more then majority possession.

They aren’t going anywhere until the end of the season, could see coulbilly going out on loan the Leicester lad going back tbh, free up a home loan.

See how they perform with Wilder.

They have 6 months to prove what they can or cannot do.

We should want Norwood to stay next season without a doubt but he'll want to move on if he won't be a regular, understandably so

Would you try and send them out on load or try and sell in January? (Basically offload to try and get others in)

Interesting they only got a few minutes the other night and have totally been dropped today from the match day squad.

keep norwood to come off the bench but as others have said fleck was finished 2 years ago what made hecky put him in at burnley i dont know

Back
Top Bottom