Now get Billy back!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not as a regular player but being there in the dressing room kicking ass to anyone who thinks that they are here on an easy ride.
You can take the mick with Wilder over his "pashun" but we have seen non of that this season and i reckon getting Bill in there amongst it would be a master stroke.
What is wrong with our fans why don't we get Kozluk back as well his practical jokes will certainly fire them up.

Not as a regular player but being there in the dressing room kicking ass to anyone who thinks that they are here on an easy ride.
You can take the mick with Wilder over his "pashun" but we have seen non of that this season and i reckon getting Bill in there amongst it would be a master stroke.
Oh mother of God.

AND BRING BACK MORGAN AS THE GROUNDSMAN, NO ONE WILL TAKE THE PISS ON HIS HALLOWED TURF

1701791222193.gif

How much would you pay him & what would his official role be Derf' ?

Back
Top Bottom