Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

not to well my head hurts WE NEED 3 POINTS,,IM off out for our daily walk with our 2 dogs ,,,its lane day saturday ,,,,,,,be POSITIVE,,,,,,,,,sufc 2 wolves 0...brewster and archer score...utb..chow

i dont loose or draw on here i only WIN so lets get our indentity back play with fight and never throw the towel in,just show intent play for the sufc badge and JUST WIN we can win again from today 4th nov 2023 lets get 3 points at home saturday v wolves,chow..utb..

salford silver super sub its brill play on left wing by him he passes to no 10 cameron his pace gets him forward infront of the kop and its a goal.yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 1.0 to blades super finnish by archer,,utb,,goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll we can now win,,hold on for 3 points sufc lads,we can win wolves

e need wins,another mate 88 min goal lost 2 points not acceptable you should have got subs on earlier dam it i hate draws,,aaarr ,ffs

WHAT A POWERFUL GREAT TOOK PEN BY CAPTAIN NORWOOD ,GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WE WIN on 98 MINS 3 points at last

sufc 2 wolves0.................................................................... .29k fans yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i said wed win..utb..horray chuffed for everyone

sufc 2 wolves 1..................i said 2.0 and archer scores.........i geed you on to victory............we win........we fight....we got mojo back................ .29k fans yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i said wed win..utb..horray chuffed for everyone

2.1 WIN,,my homemade lasagne all round,,utb,,chow

Attachments

• 10645144_1645080035718770_5810870124948157293_n (6).jpg
    10645144_1645080035718770_5810870124948157293_n (6).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
we got some luck,good 2nd half intent stuff,well done blades,i knew you could win,this will fire us to keep winning from now,,and stay up

well done blades,what a great strike infront of the kop by cameron archer it brought tears to my eyes when that pen went in it was such a relief to get that 1st win and break our blades duck in top flight and get 3 points we now can build on this result v wolves the sound of the 29k lane crowd when norwood scored was electric to hear and i wished i was there on the kop to see the goal go in and like all sufc blades im elated ,, im on cloud 9,,utb..forza sufc for life..were fighters,we can stay up playing like that,a good 2.1 home win,,

no disrespect to any other sufc player but now after our 1st win id give the blades captain armband to great angry george baldock its no suprise we won with him back in the blades team,he shows passion and i think hes a good player he wares the proud sufc badge with pride and hes a leader a greek god..give him captains job from now hes shakes things up and plays with NO FEAR and goerge fights till the last kick and was deffo my man of the match v wolves at the lane was good lad blade georgois baldock he won us the winning pen,hes class,chow .utb...

Last edited:

hi hope your all ok,i geed the players up half time i wanted intent and i got it ,haha,,it was banter on here i only win here,haha,,off out to takemy 2 dogs for there daily walk it was massive win saturday im still buzzing we can stay up playing like that,in 2nd half was the real blades we took the game to wolves and mauled them to bits ,haha im elated for everyone at the lane,we fight,we WIN we get 3 points,,chow,.take care all from pasta blade.utb..

off out with my 2 cute dogs im elated we WIN,,haha were milking it on intagram and twitter repeats of the blades goals and win v wolves,why not we deserved the 3 points,haha,,we can win anyone on here i only win,,chow,,have a great wednesday ,,forza sufc for life,,from pasta

im milking it again haha,,tounge out, fist in air ,,del piero one of my favorite legend ex italian team and juve players says,,,,,,,,dem blades WIN,,,,utb...

Attachments

• jyyLTmW-del-piero-wallpaper-2015 (1).jpg
    jyyLTmW-del-piero-wallpaper-2015 (1).jpg
    432 KB · Views: 0
,,del peiro says,,,dem blades WIN,,,,utb...im milking it on twitter haha ive got a new account pasta man,i love blades more than juve thats for sure were no1,,chow haha

im milking it,why not we prooved the negative sky pundits wrong who thought we cant win we won because we can WIN

we will win we can win for good luck ive put this on here my favorite italian player del piero i hope that we hammer brighton sinday 12th nov 2023 away match..utb..

Attachments

• suaxPAn-del-piero-wallpaper-2015.jpg
    suaxPAn-del-piero-wallpaper-2015.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 0
my homemade fishcakes for janes and my tea,i predict a intent win ,,,,3 points and brighton and hove albion 0 the sufc blades 1..cameron archer scores the winner,,,utb...

Attachments

• pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images (2).jpg
    pinterest sheffield fish cakes - Bing images (2).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
hope your all well.,,,,off out with my 2 pals for there walk i hope we hammer brighton on sunday away game we can get 3 points ,,,seagulls 0 blades 1..forza blades for life..we win,,ive just done some yummy italian nice grub for janes tea today saturday,have a great day all. chow,,utb,

Attachments

• Meatball and mozzarella pan bake (2).jpg
    Meatball and mozzarella pan bake (2).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1
lasagne all round in photo o on here when we get another 3 points ,yep things are in the up..,,WE CAN win and WE WILL WIN seagulls away tomoz sunday match ,chow,,UTB,,

Attachments

• 10645144_1645080035718770_5810870124948157293_n (6).jpg
    10645144_1645080035718770_5810870124948157293_n (6).jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom