Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi all hope your ok,im thinking of bash i hope hes ok,love this pic,remmember when he scored at leeds utd that was some goal away i think hes class we need a boost we need intent we need 3 points,dam postrate but people worse than me,im lucky i can chat here it helps me be positive,i hope bash has a speedy recovery the lad is a good man a legend at the lane. hes a blades favorite and a real lovely person i respect and would love to meet one day its so sad what happened to him.it was shocking the left ankle break it upset everyone so much i just hope hes ok and his family is ok ,im not well tonight in alot of pain but thinking of a blades WIN on here.we will hammer someone soon proove doubters wrong.im off to bed to dream of a blades big win soon ,chow,take care all,from pal blade pasta.utb,,

Attachments

• pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images.jpg
    pinrest photos christopher basham sufc - Bing images.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
taking 2 dogs for a walk thinking of the blades 24/7 and bash is ok

Attachments

• Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images.jpg
    Sufc Wallpaper - Bing images.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
photo before we go out my 2 nice little pals dogs waiting to go for a long walk soon.they like walking in the countryside .there both cute

Attachments

• 1668671847716 (1).jpg
    1668671847716 (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
hes the man to take us forward hes done wonders on peanuts because they wont give him enough tools to do the job in this cheat league i like hecky hes a top bloke but has we all can see he needs to try summat else id change the formation because 352 aint working at all.

morning everyone i hope your all ok, ive just seem twitter post from great blade bash in london hospital hes had his 2 left ankle fitment plates ops and said in his post he will be home soon he has his thumb up and smiling its tipical bash full of positivity if anyone can come back from injury bash can i am glad hes ok stuff this top league has long has bash gets well and makes a full recovery to play for sufc again is what matters.hes one of my favorite all time blades players and hes a great bloke i respect for life .take care all from pasta..utb..

Attachments

• ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter.png
    ⚔️ (@_ChrisBasham_) _ Twitter.png
    446 KB · Views: 0
great crown green bowling memories in sy area is the last time i had a game in 1st picture i miss my pastime game ive not played for over 4yrs im hoping to get well to roll up again.

Attachments

• 70823779_3010444002361505_2236888692255883264_n.jpg
    70823779_3010444002361505_2236888692255883264_n.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 12792296_1863751437184961_8953888335194262521_o (5).jpg
    12792296_1863751437184961_8953888335194262521_o (5).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 5
i hope your all well im off out my 2 nice rescue shih tzu dogs we are ready for our daily walk,all have a nice friday and take care everyone .utb...forza blades for life.

Attachments

• 1670952267531.jpg
    1670952267531.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
im pasta man italian kop blade and i love the blades for life,,utb,,

Attachments

• 13102876_1895851523974952_7461679434017246110_n (4).jpg
    13102876_1895851523974952_7461679434017246110_n (4).jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
no chance to win today i hate international breaks more injurys coz no match today saturday so im going out for a long walk with my 2 pals..utb.

i hope your all ok i need a operation soon for my illness its the only option to give me some more time,being on here is a tonic that i love ,i love blades ive been in alot of postrate pain its hard to pass water the tablets dont work and ive not been for a while im not very well at all but wanted to wish blades luck at red devils saturday 8pm match ill go for a 0.1 and a 1st win 3 points it wont be easy but we can win man utd there not that good we just need to be positive from the off dont sit back and shore up the defence play a different system coz 352 doesnt work in this top league ,just go for it and WIN lads do your best and show the sky pundit doubters wrong.id play the italian way and the marcello bielsa which is fearless all out attack to get a result ,,take care all.chow,from pasta man italian kop blade

hi i predict a win we break our duck in this hard frustrating top league and get 3 intent points,,its red devils 0 the blades 1..cameron archer scores,have a nice weekend everyone from loyal blades fan pal pasta man. ,,,chow,,,utb..

we must win we must show everyone were not done so i predict a win we break our duck in this hard frustrating top league and get 3 intent points,,its red devils 0 the blades 1..cameron archer scores,have a nice weekend everyone from loyal blades fan pal pasta man. ,,,chow,,,utb..

we hammer red devils i dont like them never have,so i predict a change in formation and a more attacking line up to support the strikers and i wany no hiding and ill gee you all up on here my blades banter will get 3 points yes i only do wins here i dont loose or draw lets break our duck in this so called big teams show off money money money league we think they have the devine right to win every game we are are thre minows here the underdogs who have no money to spend big so what same old we are sufc fighters so show them all the doubters we can WIN and i want 3 points i want passion....i say saturday 8pm match away its a huge WIN ,,man utd 0 sufc 1.cam archer scores..utb..chow..we get 3 points ,utb..forza blades by pasta blade.chow..

morning all.im sorry i meant in todays home match i said away game in previous messages my prediction is a hard match and sufc 1 man utd 0..utb..any win .lets go blades,chow

i hope they have a minutes silence at tonights home match v red devirls its very sad to hear about bobby charlton has passed away on my thread i send my condolances to family and friends and i want to pay my respect to sir bobby charlton a great man utd footballer in his time and one of the greatest footballers to ware the england shirt a legend and a1966 world cup winner,a sad loss to the great football game RIP bobby a true gent in football who will be missed,i pay my respect to him.a sad day. ,.from pasta man blade.

on here im positive i only WIN on here i only say we will WIN i dont do draws or loose i WIN,we will win in new hecky formation,chow

i recon we would have won if oli mac in my avatar picture didnt get injured because were a much better blades team if he plays, oli supermac is a leader,utb..

im being upbeat coz WE CAN WIN,my message on here is dont worry everyone we will win all our remaining games i just feel we will hammer everyone if we play with intent remmember we are fighters coz most clubs in top league spend much more than we did, chow

Back
Top Bottom