If we were to sack Hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Next Manager

• Chris Wilder

Votes: 69 19.2%
  • Dean Smith

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Neil Warnock

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Javi Gracia

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • John Eustace

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • Ralph Hassenhuttl

Votes: 129 35.8%
  • Graham Potter

Votes: 111 30.8%

• Total voters

Slim Man

Reaction score
Who would you want from the available managers?
Forget about pie in the sky like Kieran McKenna, Ryan Lowe or Liam Rosenier. We aren't paying compo.

All well known/rumoured for jobs in the country recently.
I've listed it from most likely attainable to least likely attainable, even as free agents.

For what it's worth my realistic choice would be Hassenhuttl. Potter is the dream but absolutely no chance.

Forget about pie in the sky like Kieran McKenna, Ryan Lowe or Liam Rosenier. We aren't paying compo.

I've listed it from most likely attainable to least likely attainable, even as free agents.

For what it's worth my realistic choice would be Hassenhuttl. Potter is the dream but absolutely no chance.
Agree, couldn't stand listening to Lowe giving interviews, ffs😏

Where’s the “Keep Hecky” button?

my first choice would be graham potter but ralph hassenhuttl is a decent shout imo but whoever we bring in we need somebody with a different approach and different tactics weve had 6 years playing this system its time for a change

Hecky36% Loss RatioKieran McKenna14% Loss Ratio
Chris Wilder33% Loss RatioJavi Gracia35% Loss Ratio
Dean Smith36% Loss RatioJohn Eustace32% Loss Ratio
Neil Warnock33% Loss RatioRalph Hassenhuttl34% Loss Ratio
Nathan Jones29% Loss RatioGraham Potter30% Loss Ratio
Ryan Lowe32% Loss Ratio
Liam Rosenier
25% Loss Ratio

Of the names mentioned, I'd say Potter or Jones. McKenna and Rosenier have so little experience that their Loss Stats are difficult to take as any form of authority.

There’s other options that need to be added to that list in the poll , Rosenior and also the current Ipswich manager McKenna

I'm glad to see Hassenhuttl top of the list. Potentially a really good manager.

Id heard a rumour feelers had been put out to Patrick Viera over the weekend. Dont know if theres any truth in it just passing on what id heard

That's a depressing list of potential candidates to be fair, but agree Hassenhutll is the best of the bunch and would probably be a decent fit.

Viera's Career loss Ratio = 35%. 1% worse than Hassenhutl and 1% better than Hecky..... Not sure fishing in the same pond is going to achieve any meaningful change.

I’ve heard that an approach has been made to Graham Potter, who is keen to base his family in his home city of York. Consequently he is looking for a vacant position at a EPL club within travelling distance.

After receiving a £40M pay off from Chelsea, he is financially secure and more concerned about logistics than salary. Don’t know if there’s any truth in it, just passing on what I’d made up heard 😉

Yep. There's literally not a chance we could remotely attract Kieron McKenna, and I highly doubt Rosenior
Probably true of the a few of the others on the list, OP biased approach, if you’re gonna do a poll do it objectively.

Hassenhutl and Potter, more chance of seeing rocking horse shit than those two coming to S2. We’re dropping into the Championship with little munneh, half a squad and an owner keen to sell. We’re looking at free agent who will take on a job with limited job security at a club in mild disarray.

We’re fishing in the Dean Smith, Chris Wilder, Michael Appleton , Nathan Jones etc pond.

Hassenhutl and Potter, more chance of seeing rocking horse shit than those two coming to S2. We’re dropping into the Championship with little munneh, half a squad and an owner keen to sell. We’re looking at free agent who will take on a job with limited job security at a club in mild disarray.

We’re fishing in the Dean Smith, Chris Wilder, Michael Appleton , Nathan Jones etc pond.
Nathan Jones career Loss Ratio is better than both Hassenhutl and Potters. If that's what disarray brings, sign him up.

Back
Top Bottom