CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Should be looking to play him against Lincoln to try and get him ready for Everton, with Osborn going off that's potentially another man light in midfield.
Lincoln could be a really handy game. Bed in Davies, Archer, Marsh, Brooks, Trusty

Needed match minutes for Davies (gk), McB, Bogle, Coulibaly

I'd expect Davies, Trusty, Basham, Coulibaly and Slimane (if fit) to start against Lincoln, the rest will be the kids from pre-season. It will be good to see Freckleton in action again. Maybe Osula can play again to try to get that all important first goal. Are Brewster and RND anywhere near getting some game time yet? Rhian was running and kicking balls with the first team during pre-season. Surely he's getting close to have 45 minutes against Lincoln?

We haven't really got a second team have we ?
The one that played v Palace

Hecky was wanting to get him some minutes v Everton, but with the international break coming up I wouldn't be surprised if we don't use him and give him until after the break so that he has had chance to catch up fitness wise with the rest of the squad. No point rushing him for one game (even though it is important that we get something on the board now).

Hecky says he’s had no football and no training with anyone, just two weeks with us that’s it. Strange as it was said on here he had done his pre season with Bristol Rovers, and Darren Smith has commented on Heckys comments saying he doesn’t understand them as he has done his pre season with Rovers including a pre season camp in Portugal… strange one but hopefully he is not a million miles away from fitness

Oh and that plantpot rhodzi replied to DS saying could it be mental health issues with Davies… tell you who has mental health issues, you rhodzi ya fucking simpleton.

A modern footballer with a bit of a social conscience. I really hope that his footballing skills come on strong at United, and the younger elements of the squad have a good role model to look up to.

Hecky has the luxury and the challenge of producing a memorable midfield with players as talented and thoughtful as Tom Davies.

I find it astonishing that such a brainy and well intentioned pro with over 150 premier league appearances, or whatever it is, couldn't keep himself fit enough in the off season to play 10 minutes against Lincoln City by the end of August. Bizarre. Presume he has mental health issues which prevent him from training or playing properly. All the hallmarks of Rodwell.

I find it astonishing that such a brainy and well intentioned pro with over 150 premier league appearances, or whatever it is, couldn't keep himself fit enough in the off season to play 10 minutes against Lincoln City by the end of August. Bizarre. Presume he has mental health issues which prevent him from training or playing properly. All the hallmarks of Rodwell.

I haven't watched the interview, but has it been confirmed here or anywhere else that he hasn't had an injury? He was in the training videos not long after he signed, so surely his fitness can't be that bad unless he has got a knock?

I haven't watched the interview, but has it been confirmed here or anywhere else that he hasn't had an injury? He was in the training videos not long after he signed, so surely his fitness can't be that bad unless he has got a knock?

Knowing our luck he will have been injured pulling on his shirt to do the promotional stuff.

No it’s not, it’s just someone upset that Davies has a personality that’s not like theirs, so are trying to make them out to be some kind of leech to the club, without zero basis.

I find it astonishing you could jump to.such wild conclusions based on the misleading propaganda put out by our manager
The lads fit he's just not match fit

If you’ve watched the video & these are your takeaways, I’m astonished.
If you haven’t watched the video & have plucked these presumptions out of the ether, I’m astonished.
I’m presuming it’s the latter, given that he talks about having done as much fitness stuff as he can but is lacking match sharpness having played no football with other actual footballers.
Plus, whether he plays or not is not his decision. It’s Hecky who’ll choose who to give minutes to, who’s ahead of who in the pecking order and what’s the longer term plan that’s more important than 10 minutes against Lincoln.
Mental health issues? Rodwell?
Blimey……

Very weird post. You ok hun?

what an extremely weird thing to presume of somebody

How does one player without a club keep himself match fit?

Get 11 shirts, and run around against himself/(elves), passing to himself, tacking himself and making runs to pick up his own passes?

Back
Top Bottom