Gone Elsewhere Divock Origi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Milan rejected offer from Torino as don't want to sell/loan to buy to club in same league.

Burnley now looking favorites.

Hard to compete with Fulham!

1693407747464.png

To be fair, Fulham can't really replace Mitrovic with Raul Jimenez in terms of goal threat. Jimenez used to be a lovely player but has never quite recovered from that horrific injury he had unfortunately. Think our effort is best spent elsewhere (we need effective ball carriers and creativity).

I swear Forest have signed a new squad again over the last few days, weerz muneh from?! Anyway, Origi, gerrimin!

At some point they must be surely close to falling foul of FFP, I reckon they could field three sides in the Prem, they have that many players. I wonder if they'll be selling Brennan Johnson and his dad today

At some point they must be surely close to falling foul of FFP, I reckon they could field three sides in the Prem, they have that many players. I wonder if they'll be selling Brennan Johnson and his dad today
Who’s his dad? Never heard it mentioned…

Who’s his dad? Never heard it mentioned…
I wouldn’t mind but his dad was hardly a superstar was he? Now if he was a Beckham or something I could understand it but most younger football fans won’t even have heard of him. Must have some good mates at Sky is all I can think

I wouldn’t mind but his dad was hardly a superstar was he? Now if he was a Beckham or something I could understand it but most younger football fans won’t even have heard of him. Must have some good mates at Sky is all I can think
They better make sure they get him a seat and a camera should the little tosser score

Berge will cost Burnley about 10 points. Origi will gain them back about 7. Not too bad

It appears so.

Back
Top Bottom