CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wasn't aware hamstrings took over a year and a half to recover from, my bad
Given Brewster's been out of the game for a season and he wasn't at his best when he was injured coupled with he's never shown anything at top tier then I'm sure you'll understand my reticence to believe he will be comparable to a player who set the Championship on fire last season. Or maybe you won't some people are just like that.

Brewster wasn’t ready for the PL when we bought him and he’s substantially less ready now , we just have to suck it up , like when I bought those dotcom shares all those years ago - sometimes yer ill-considered investments completely tank in a worse way than could ever be imagined

Brewster wasn’t ready for the PL when we bought him and he’s substantially less ready now , we just have to suck it up , like when I bought those dotcom shares all those years ago - sometimes yer ill-considered investments completely tank in a worse way than could ever be imagined

Was it pets.com by any chance.

Also do you own any beanie babies... Asking for a friend!

Anything we get from Brewster now is a bonus cause we've had zero return from him yet.
correct but i very much doubt brewster will come good certainly not at premier league level but of course hope im way off the mark

He's the living version of football index 😭

Would kill for Archer on a perm. Would be happy enough right now with a loan.

I still think there's a good chance Villa splash on more strikers and let him go. They're absolutely loaded and in Europe next season. It's a big chance for them to take the next step semi-permanently, if they can repeat/improve on last season. How often is an unproven young player truly trusted and played in these circumstances (to my dismay).

Would kill for Archer on a perm. Would be happy enough right now with a loan.

I still think there's a good chance Villa splash on more strikers and let him go. They're absolutely loaded and in Europe next season. It's a big chance for them to take the next step semi-permanently, if they can repeat/improve on last season. How often is an unproven young player truly trusted and played in these circumstances (to my dismay).
English based PL players will avoid us as they’ll all see us as a relegation risk and to damaging for their careers. English loans, foreign perms will be the order.

Broja is a great shout, he was injured for most of last season so I could see Chelsea loaning him out again. He’d be really effective in our system with his athleticism.
Broja definitely looks a good striker but I've heard from Southampton inner circle that he's arrogant/bad attitude. Used to be late etc, just didn't care, thought he was too important there.

We are actively pursuing archer but it’s going to be difficult. It will be right at the end of the window.
Loan? We were supposedly on the verge of loaning him before embargo kicked in, right?

We really should go all-out balls to the wall and risk it for Archer. We could offer the 10 shirt and guaranteed Premier League starts. Will be a serious serious asset for whoever is lucky enough to have him. Nice to know Hecky is a long-term admirer as well. ⚔️

I’d take maupay as a loan all day , Everton fans don’t rate him but there’s a reason they bought him from Brighton

Good player in there
He can score but just not at Everton and when we get relegated he’ll be immense

Is Archer the next Brewster?
Smashed it with England U21s (or U23s, whatever) this summer.
Smashed it on loan to a Championship club last season.
Similar age and potential.
Not quite good enough for the big Prem club he currently plays for.
🧐

🧐

At least Cameron Archer isn't being hyped up as the next Robbie Fowler!

A sobering thought is that Fowler was more or less washed up by the time he was the age Brewster is now. That means, if the comparison holds, we've already seen the best of Brewster.

🧐

That was my thought when I saw Villa would listen to offers. He could easily go the same way as Brewster.

You’re buying potential and a £20m+ fee would be too big of a gamble for a club like us.

Back
Top Bottom