CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

think a few things need clarifying.

1. He wasnt released, he turned down a new contract because he wanted to play more.

2. Not sure why people question is attitude?

Working with a homeless charity

named PFA community champion

Video of him from Everton in the community.

this too

Good article on him being "not your average footballer which actually seems to be people's actual issue with him.

Hes a very good player available at a time when we need them

That’s all well and good but he wears clothes I don’t like. Best to look elsewhere.

That’s all well and good but he wears clothes I don’t like. Best to look elsewhere.

Yep, it's all about the clothes. Couldn't possibly be that some on here just don't rate him or have concerns over the number of games he had played over the last few years. Personally I couldn't care less if he wants to dress like a dandy in his spare time. Nah. It's the clothes.

think a few things need clarifying.

1. He wasnt released, he turned down a new contract because he wanted to play more.

2. Not sure why people question is attitude?

Working with a homeless charity

named PFA community champion

Video of him from Everton in the community.

this too

Good article on him being "not your average footballer which actually seems to be people's actual issue with him.

Hes a very good player available at a time when we need them

Yeah but he’s got long hair and dresses funny. So he must be soft and lazy

I actually think he will do really well here
He is hard working and has a good attitude
I think he will be good for us and we will be good for him
I've always thought he was a good player when I've seen him although the Everton fans I know dont rate him but they don't seem to rate anyone

It’s a no from me.

Too many ‘distractions’ for him. He needs 💯 focus on football

Yep, it's all about the clothes. Couldn't possibly be that some on here just don't rate him or have concerns over the number of games he had played over the last few years. Personally I couldn't care less if he wants to dress like a dandy in his spare time. Nah. It's the clothes.
There are 100% people whose main objection to him is his dress sense. That is simply a fact. If other people have objections based on his ability as a footballer, fair enough. But I have within the last month or two talked to people who objected on the basis of his clothes.

In your opinion. Personally I've always been unimpressed when I've seen him play for Everton, but if he signs for us that I will back him like I do every Utd player. Let's face it he can't be worse than what we put out in the middle of the park last Saturday.
He played both games at the Lane in our last Prem stint. I can remember being impressed with him as Everton beat us both times.

He sounds like a nice guy, so does Ben Osborn, doesn’t mean either of em are any good in midfield. Just feels like this years version of Rodwell, Ravel etc signing on the basis of “prem experience” when he’s not started regularly in over 2 years.

Joking aside, I did talk to someone who, in reference to his dress sense, said that he “needs to concentrate on football.”

I wear clothes every day and still manage to do my job.
Did you ask them what the fuck were they going on about?

Davies is 'almost done' according to the Ramble, and may be the one Daz says could be completed tomorrow.

Doubt he will be match fit though, in terms of Friday's game?

I would be slightly concerned why his career seems to be drifting and why he couldn't get in a poor Everton side that nearly got relegated.
That said, he's free, he's better than most of the midfielders we have at the moment and perhaps a change of scenery will kick-start his career.

I would be slightly concerned why his career seems to be drifting and why he couldn't get in a poor Everton side that nearly got relegated.
That said, he's free, he's better than most of the midfielders we have at the moment and perhaps a change of scenery will kick-start his career.
The one think he ain't is free 😊

Let's be honest, everyone at Everton has looked shit for the last 2-3 years

Davies is 'almost done' according to the Ramble, and may be the one Daz says could be completed tomorrow.

Doubt he will be match fit though, in terms of Friday's game?

Bristol city

Shame that. I think O'Brien would have been a very decent signing and I rated him highly the season before last when he ran the midfield for a decent Huddersfield side. Think he would have been a good player for us. But if Forest are playing hard ball then so be it. The can keep him then and have him draining a wage and pushing them ever closer to FFP issues.

Back
Top Bottom