CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s just hearsay, pure and simple.

We opened talks with villa last week mate.
Having watched Peaky blinders I get the accents can take getting used to but this long just to get them to accept our offer or tell us to piss off lol 😂

could we be after a double deal from villa cameron archer and keinan davis 🤔
I don't know much about Keenan but it's significant that Archer was successful last season when playing off a big athletic unit called Akpom.
If we get Archer but don't have such a partner for him , it's likely he won't be so effective (and that's in addition to whether he can take the step up to PL).
I agree that there's a chance of more profit in future by signing Archer , but can we afford another Brewster style gamble to go wrong ?
I'm sure this is why Hecky preferred Akpom - the question is : do you want to survive in the PL but make no future profit on an older player .... Or , do you want to risk your PL place by gambling on a younger model ?
I'm very much hoping that we have lined up a couple of other strikers for the first eleven , either both on PL loan/free/foreign loan or one fee & one loan.
There is some logic to us avoiding paying a fee for a striker because we have 3 great prospects in Osula , Jebbo & Traore (for winning the Championship next season). Plus miracles might happen and Brewster comes to life and McBurnie transforms himself.
But our only prospect at LMF is Brooks , so I'd like us to get a LMF on a permanent contract.
I really don't want another RMF coz we already have Hamer , Souza , Coulibaly & Slimane.
You might think I've missed a few out but in my mind , thinking of next summer , I've already waved goodbye to Fleck , Osborn & Norwood , who should be released at the end of their contracts even if we're in the Championship.

Be surprised if Burnley don't get involved as an alternative to Tella. This ones gonna drag on until the last few days of the window.

Back
Top Bottom