CONFIRMED Tom Davies signs 3 year deal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t speak too soon Weasel I reckon he’s on our list if we can’t get the loans we want

Not bothered what the simple grinning over paid twat wears for clothing in his spare time. Up to him. More concerned that I think he's a very overrated footballer who has the heart of a pea and very limited ability. Please United...give this one a very wide berth.

Lotta snowflakes can't cope with someone dressing daft.

I just don't want him as I don't think he's particularly good. I don't particularly care if he dresses as a ballerina or whatever he wants.

Agree. He's crap. Don't give a shiny fuck what the silly pretentious prick wears in his spare time. Most football fans would agree.

I just don't want him as I don't think he's particularly good. I don't particularly care if he dresses as a ballerina or whatever he wants.
Looks daft yeah but he can dress as Ronald McDonald if he does the business…..

How would you know what snowflakes dress like ? Although using the word “daft “ to describe someone’s dress sense is a bit odd ?

I don't think he's seriously on our radar, but we should be making it so. I think we could get him.

Yes we need bums on seats especially in midfield give him and offer and a complimentary haircut too!

What is he for, exactly?

If we have Hamer and Doyle coming in why do we need him?

Hopefully this isn't an alternative to OBrien

Didn’t realise he’s only 25 y/o. Been at Everton since a youth, surely he must be an upgrade on what we have ? (pre signings).

Being a freebie it could free up funds and be a deal breaker in one of our other targets.

If we didn't have Slim Man I'd understand it as a second option at RCM

We must sign a left footer, Davies isn't that and could get in the way of us signing one - it would probably max out the midfield numbers

I was dead against this. Then I saw the teamsheet yesterday and our 'midfield' and the usual 8/9 players injured list. I'm now warming to the idea of Davies. Dear me.

If he is being brought in to add depth and have the occasional starting shirt then fair enough as that surely cannot be worse than the service out midfield offered yesterday. He can't be any more static anyway. Short term deal maybe.

I could see the longer term positive to a 2/3 year deal on reasonable wages - he'd probably stick around for the championship

I was dead against this. Then I saw the teamsheet yesterday and our 'midfield' and the usual 8/9 players injured list. I'm now warming to the idea of Davies. Dear me.

If he is being brought in to add depth and have the occasional starting shirt then fair enough as that surely cannot be worse than the service out midfield offered yesterday. He can't be any more static anyway. Short term deal maybe.
Frustrating thing about this is IF we do sign him it should have been done last week and he would have started yesterday and given himself a shot at starting going forward

Still surprised we haven't signed a free agent yet tbh
Shame we dint sign Lerma (free from Bournemouth), bossed Palaces midfield watching it back on MOTD.

Respect to Wroy, referred to us as Sheffield United every time he mentioned us in interview

Back
Top Bottom