CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lets just remember, he wanted to stay with us to get us promoted. |We make the best offer possible. If he and his agent doesn't want play ball we cash in, sell on and make sure we recruit well

And he wants to go to a bigger club than Everton. That boat floated when they gave him a big sell last transfer window
Yeah,

If Everton stay up they are set for another relegation battle. If he is going to a team expected to be in a relegation battle, he is better staying with us, he is the established star of the team here, his career could be derailed on a large wage/long contract at Everton. If he wants to make it to a CL team then he either moves now, and accepts he may take some time to break into the team (may never), or he needs a place where he is going to get in the team and be able to express himself (Villa?)

No we can’t
You going to admit that, yes you knew a fair bit at first but then you started wildly flailing around making stuff up about all the money Dozy was putting in?

I don't care either way, just though it might be uplifting for you to get it off your chest?

You going to admit that, yes you knew a fair bit at first but then you started wildly flailing around making stuff up about all the money Dozy was putting in?

I don't care either way, just though it might be uplifting for you to get it off your chest?

Daily Mail reporting that Dozy has put in £8.6M.
Not sure what argument you two had or how credible the source is, but putting it out there.

As for Ndiaye & Berge, it sucks but we have to sell. They're not going to sign new deals here.

Daily Mail reporting that Dozy has put in £8.6M.
Not sure what argument you two had or how credible the source is, but putting it out there.
He definitely knew the first bit and I appreciated the info. But then he claimed Dozy had put in another £37m in 2 chunks!

I am saying it and you did say it. No harm no foul

UTB
Where did I say 37 m. Bullshit (show me or the quote or you too are making up things that I am supposed to have said that I haven’t said. I stand by everything I have said, I own everything I have said and get some things wrong but this one you have got wrong (unless you can directly quote me on it)

Where did I say 37 m. Bullshit (show me or the quote or you too are making up things that I am supposed to have said that I haven’t said. I stand by everything I have said, I own everything I have said and get some things wrong but this one you have got wrong (unless you can directly quote me on it)
Here's your £27m bit. You've said the additional £10m loads of times -yours is the response

Post in thread 'Dozy Mmobuosi' https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/dozy-mmobuosi.93844/post-4360828

Here's your £27m bit. You've said the additional £10m loads of times -yours is the response

Post in thread 'Dozy Mmobuosi' https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/dozy-mmobuosi.93844/post-4360828
no direct quote of 37m and I’m not sure I even said 27m. I couldn’t state specifics but I was told at least one payment of 10m and possibly 2 payments the second around transfer window. I couldn’t give specific sums but I know what the Dec/Jan one was about and that was don’t sell the players. In the meantime I also said if Dozey can’t show fit and proper then the money will be banked including exclusivity deal cash. Everyone is smitten due to the promotion but as I said it’s not because of it is in spite of him. The staff need the praise.

no direct quote of 37m and I’m not sure I even said 27m. I couldn’t state specifics but I was told at least one payment of 10m and possibly 2 payments the second around transfer window. I couldn’t give specific sums but I know what the Dec/Jan one was about and that was don’t sell the players. In the meantime I also said if Dozey can’t show fit and proper then the money will be banked including exclusivity deal cash. Everyone is smitten due to the promotion but as I said it’s not because of it is in spite of him. The staff need the praise.
I'm not and never have praised the owner. He's done a poor job of putting the right infrastructure in place.

It's the club that got promoted. I don't think anyone other than his real cheerleaders are putting much if any praise at his door

Andy67 I said "no harm, no foul" last night and that I didn't care either way but you got on your shouty high horse. I honestly don't mind or care that you were wrong. Just enjoy promotion
You don’t care and you are banging on about it as if you have managed to undermine me through misquotes. Bet you don’t care!

I'm not and never have praised the owner. He's done a poor job of putting the right infrastructure in place.

It's the club that got promoted. I don't think anyone other than his real cheerleaders are putting much if any praise at his door
We will see soon enough but it doesn’t stop you from making misleading comments to draw others out of their slumber to slate me.

You don’t care and you are banging on about it as if you have managed to undermine me through misquotes. Bet you don’t care!
I don't care at all. It's a football forum and I'm not sure how it works for you but typing a few sentences into here isn't actually that much work

Also, I'll not lie. You get really wound up when people question you and that is pretty funny

We will see soon enough but it doesn’t stop you from making misleading comments to draw others out of their slumber to slate me.
It's literally written on the forum. Maybe you don't believe what Andy67 writes either?

No I don’t see 37 million or me saying 27 million I see others stating 27million and asking who is putting the money and I respond saying ‘Dozy’. Please directly quote a specific figure that I put in. I believe he has put 2 payments in and one was 10m not sure specifically how much because I don’t know finer details which I admitted to. Incidentally if the sale falls through let’s hope confidentiality agreement is broken and we find out the true figures.

No I don’t see 37 million or me saying 27 million I see others stating 27million and asking who is putting the money and I respond saying ‘Dozy’. Please directly quote a specific figure that I put in. I believe he has put 2 payments in and one was 10m not sure specifically how much because I don’t know finer details which I admitted to. Incidentally if the sale falls through let’s hope confidentiality agreement is broken and we find out the true figures.
For the record. I don’t care for this a tête-à-tête you raised it. If your not interested shut up about it.

MGW is reportedly on £80K a week - about £4.1mill a year
According to some sites although uncertain if true NDiaye is on £4000 a week
With both players being the roughly the same age, realistically it would be in that region if not higher on the wage front we would need to be offering however on the flip side, a 2 year deal with sell ons etc could easily get us a £30mill player (must be worth at least that) for around £8.2million

I wonder if took out all the bickering this thread would be 3 pages instead of 31

I can't be arsed to scroll through this, but I'm not being a penis and starting a new thread either, so forgive me..

Ndiaye's contract is up NEXT summer?
It sounds like he won't sign an extension?
Do we have the option for another year?

Or is it, this year is his season (at best) and he's a free agent next summer?

Back
Top Bottom