To the ‘fans’ leaving early

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut the fuck up silly cunt. I stayed till the end but don’t blame anyone for leaving early.

People have spent good money on going to 5 cup semi finals, 4 play off finals and we’ve lost every bastard one.

Not ONE day in the sun in 30 years of big matches. Shove yer bootlicking up your arse I’m sick of forking out good money for disappointment.

I’ll always go, just in case they win (they won’t). But that ain’t gonna stop me from calling a spade a spade. It’s shite

Decades and decades in return for Fuck all.

I don’t give a shit about how we’re doing compared to the pigs. It’s wank
P0xU60OVsKcPkixeXT.gif

till the harsh penalty thought we matched them
he got the balll the caught his foot , they got away with an identical touch on Sharp late on would have been nice to score
Couldn't agree more. We went toe to toe for 40 mins with a quality near on full strength city side and matched them. Downside next season we won't get the rub of the Green away at these teams but if we put the effort in we need to beat the teams that are likely to be in the bottom half if we can do that then anything else is a bonus

Agree to an extent but we’ve all spent our own money gone to the effort/expense of getting to Wembley etc so are entitled to do what we want on the day, whether people are leaving to try and get a head start on the long journey home or whether they want to get to the bar first and enjoy a few more drinks 🤷‍♂️ Enjoy it your way and make the most of the day however you want I say
Had we been winning 1 0 with 10 minutes to go would you/they still be leaving?

Show a bit of respect and class and stay to the end to acknowledge the boys’ efforts along with Hecky and the coaches.

Leaving early is a proper c***s trick. If I was in charge I’d deduct ‘loyalty’ points off the lot of you. We’ve all had the privilege of going to Wembley today. The very least the players, staff and all the fans deserve is to be United and applaud everyone for their fantastic efforts.

Support isn’t defined by putting your hand in your pocket, or bigging yourself up by posting on social media. It’s about staying together through thick and thin to the very end and showing humility.

Can you do me a favour and:

a) Book me a hotel for Wednesday night (central is preferred, but anywhere moderately local will do)
b) Recompense me for the half day's holiday I will need to take on the Thursday morning

I was just going to stay as late as I can but be sure of getting a train home, as I'm sure plenty of people were doing today, but I fear that in some people's eyes that would make me a respectless cunt and I'd like to avoid that. DMs are open

What a totally ignorant post without any regards for other people's situations - people who have spent hundreds of pounds to go and support their team today but may also have genuine reason to leave before the free-for-all after full time. You also posted this at 18:32....had the full time whistle even gone by then? If not then why the fuck are you spending time doing a point scoring post on the forum rather than giving your full support to the lads on the pitch?

Give me a genuine reason as to why fans can’t stay behind to show some appreciation?

The point is, they don't have to give a reason, because it's not your business.

People could have any reason or no reason and they still wouldn't have to explain to a jumped up arsehole who thinks he's got the right to tell others what to do.

What a totally ignorant post without any regards for other people's situations - people who have spent hundreds of pounds to go and support their team today but may also have genuine reason to leave before the free-for-all after full time. You also posted this at 18:32....had the full time whistle even gone by then? If not then why the fuck are you spending time doing a point scoring post on the forum rather than giving your full support to the lads on the pitch?
Because people were leaving around me and it touched a nerve.

Can you do me a favour and:

a) Book me a hotel for Wednesday night (central is preferred, but anywhere moderately local will do)
b) Recompense me for the half day's holiday I will need to take on the Thursday morning

I was just going to stay as late as I can but be sure of getting a train home, as I'm sure plenty of people were doing today, but I fear that in some people's eyes that would make me a respectless cunt and I'd like to avoid that. DMs are open
Sure, and while I’m at it can you tell me what model of violin you need? And is Kleenex ok for your crying towels?

Show a bit of respect and class and stay to the end to acknowledge the boys’ efforts along with Hecky and the coaches.

Leaving early is a proper c***s trick. If I was in charge I’d deduct ‘loyalty’ points off the lot of you. We’ve all had the privilege of going to Wembley today. The very least the players, staff and all the fans deserve is to be United and applaud everyone for their fantastic efforts.

Support isn’t defined by putting your hand in your pocket, or bigging yourself up by posting on social media. It’s about staying together through thick and thin to the very end and showing humility.
Can't think of a anything else to say other stop acting stupid and being a daft bastard

Sure, and while I’m at it can you tell me what model of violin you need? And is Kleenex ok for your crying towels?
Oh I'm sorry, I thought I'd try to point out that people have reasons for leaving a game early, if you're just going to try to goad me into personal insults you can go on ignore

The point is, they don't have to give a reason, because it's not your business.

People could have any reason or no reason and they still wouldn't have to explain to a jumped up arsehole who thinks he's got the right to tell others what to do.
I’m not telling them what to do. Im saying they’re cunts for leaving early.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought I'd try to point out that people have reasons for leaving a game early, if you're just going to try to goad me into personal insults you can go on ignore
But here’s the rub. As an earlier poster rightly said, you WOULDN’T have left if we were WINNING. Which boils yours and everyone’s else’s piss. Take some ownership and stop insulting me with your bullshit.

After your complete showing up over McAtee I’m not sure you should be calling anyone else a cunt, to be fair.
I’m still entitled to express an opinion Nick.

We’ve had a fantastic season and last reached an FA cup semi 9 years ago. People have committed their day (and hard earned cash in fairness) to going to Wembley. And I’m taking issue with those who couldn’t give an extra 20 mins or so to acknowledge the players and staff.

That’s it. And you and others are spitting your dummies out because I’ve called it? And you want me to grow up? The irony.

I’m still entitled to express an opinion Nick.

We’ve had a fantastic season and last reached an FA cup semi 9 years ago. People have committed their day (and hard earned cash in fairness) to going to Wembley. And I’m taking issue with those who couldn’t give an extra 20 mins or so to acknowledge the players and staff.

That’s it. And you and others are spitting your dummies out because I’ve called it? And you want me to grow up? The irony.
Assume you'll be waiting back at the club car park for when the players coach home returns?
No?!
Pfft you're not a real fan show the team some respect

Shut the fuck up silly cunt. I stayed till the end but don’t blame anyone for leaving early.

People have spent good money on going to 5 cup semi finals, 4 play off finals and we’ve lost every bastard one.

Not ONE day in the sun in 30 years of big matches. Shove yer bootlicking up your arse I’m sick of forking out good money for disappointment.

I’ll always go, just in case they win (they won’t). But that ain’t gonna stop me from calling a spade a spade. It’s shite

Decades and decades in return for Fuck all.

I don’t give a shit about how we’re doing compared to the pigs. It’s wank
Can’t agree with this enough, I fucking hate going to Wembley (why the fuck can’t they just play it at a neutral ground up north for 2 northern teams). Spent nearly £500 on tickets, travel, food and accommodation to only go “in case we win” and if that isn’t enough for me to leave at full time to beat queues then fuck me

Hate posts like this. Get a life.

There's some disrespect being shown within this thread and one or two expletives being used - one expletive that got me a month's ban (harshly I felt). In the name of social justice, can I assume that there will be one or two banning orders handed out here? 🤔

Grass! Snitches get stitches 🙊🙊🙊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom