FA Cup run montage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shoreham_View

Reaction score
Was a bit hesitant at posting this on here as content I make seems to be marmite 😂 but for anyone that enjoys these kinds of things here’s a sequel to a video made in 2014, hopefully those who will enjoy it but aren’t on Twitter/insta get to see it ⚔️❤️
UTB

Was a bit hesitant at posting this on here as content I make seems to be marmite 😂 but for anyone that enjoys these kinds of things here’s a sequel to a video made in 2014, hopefully those who will enjoy it but aren’t on Twitter/insta get to see it ⚔️❤️
UTB

Dont be hesitant to post mate!

I actually reckon ur editing and graphic skills are absolutely top level that matches much of the stuff the professionals put out.

Also saw the intro u created for Nessman930 on the Red Half which was lit.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to the next one! 🔥

I actually reckon ur editing and graphic skills are absolutely top level that matches much of the stuff the professionals put out.

Cheers pal appreciate the kind words ⚔️💪🏻❤️

UTB

Was gonna post it in the vloggage thread if nobody mentioned it by the end of the weekend. It’s a good one, and I’m not always a fan. Great production work 👍🏻🔴⚪

Was gonna post it in the vloggage thread if nobody mentioned it by the end of the weekend. It’s a good one, and I’m not always a fan. Great production work 👍🏻🔴⚪
I get that some of what we make isn’t for everyone, but every now and again we like to dabble in the family friendly market 😅 glad you enjoyed it mate

UTB

Smiled all the way through that Jonny.

Bravo sir 👍

UTB

Always enjoy you videos....especially the beer n breakfast ones you did.

UTB

Excellent stuff. No idea why anyone wouldn’t like it.

UTB

Dude, keep the content coming. I can't get enough of it all. You're clearly good at what you do as well. 👍

Cheers pal, I enjoyed that, and I always enjoy your match day videos. I always wonder why you don’t do a few minutes after the match in the pub discussing the game, I like watching the pre match banter and would like to see what you all think after the game. You’re going to say we don’t go to the pub after, aren’t you🙄 but if you do, it’d be great to watch a bit after, but it’s all appreciated as anything at all you film is more than I do, so no complaints if you don’t do it because you’ve had enough by then👍

Cheers pal, I enjoyed that, and I always enjoy your match day videos. I always wonder why you don’t do a few minutes after the match in the pub discussing the game, I like watching the pre match banter and would like to see what you all think after the game. You’re going to say we don’t go to the pub after, aren’t you🙄 but if you do, it’d be great to watch a bit after, but it’s all appreciated as anything at all you film is more than I do, so no complaints if you don’t do it because you’ve had enough by then👍
I always feel like after the game pub or not is private time 😅😂 we put a lot of,,,, adult conversation up from pre game, after match especially after a loss I don’t even think my channel would get away with it. But thanks for that and thank you for watching it means a lot pal honestly!

I love what he does with the red filter thingy ma bob after the pub on the way to the ground ! shorehamview

I always feel like after the game pub or not is private time 😅😂 we put a lot of,,,, adult conversation up from pre game, after match especially after a loss I don’t even think my channel would get away with it. But thanks for that and thank you for watching it means a lot pal honestly!
Totally understand that pal, it's great to watch, thank you for taking the time to get the content together and post it, it's really appreciated 👍

UTB

I subscribe on YouTube mate so not marmite for me, although I like marmite too

I was going to ask you after I'd wound shorehamview up, I know how much he loves being mistaken for you ;)
You can fuck off as well. :D

And I use iMovie for editing, if that helps. I don't do football videos though, although I may have a football-related thing to make in the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom