Weather

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reminds me of that old joke.
Dad and baby Polar Bear stood on top of a glacier. Baby bear say "Dad, am I a polar bear?".
"Yes son". A minute later baby bear asks again, " Dad are you sure I'm really a polar Bear and not one of those brown bears?".
" Yes son you really are a Polar Bear, why do you ask?."
" Cos am FXXKING Freezing!!"

Pitch will be perfect ,roads all around the lane cleared , pubs will be open , matchday enjoy it

Good on them, can remember instances in the past where they've done fuck all.
Which probably made sense If the area around the ground isn’t going to be cleared then there’s no point wasting effort inside the ground as well

Seems this time that the surrounding area is clearing

It is ridiculous these days when games get called off because of snow and ice around the grounds. What did we do for the previous 100 years ???

We just got on with it, because we didn't need telling that snow is slippy and sometimes you fall over, sometimes you fall over without snow, but the lefties in the council want to make sure people who can't understand snow is slippy are safe..

Darwin turns In his grave..

We just got on with it, because we didn't need telling that snow is slippy and sometimes you fall over, sometimes you fall over without snow, but the lefties in the council want to make sure people who can't understand snow is slippy are safe..

Darwin turns In his grave..
Exactly mate.

Can anyone tell me how many times Meadowhall has closed for the same reasons?

How many times has a game actually been called off for snow and ice in the immediate surrounding area of BL? Think I’ve known it happen once, possibly twice. Similar energy to the fax machine joke.

How many times has a game actually been called off for snow and ice in the immediate surrounding area of BL? Think I’ve known it happen once, possibly twice. Similar energy to the fax machine joke.

V Scunthorpe 28 December 2014

Bramall Lane (the road) is clear including paths. Cherry Street paths are iced over, road clear. Not sure about the rest.

If they can get the pavements gritted and ice free and the Kop steps gritted and ice free it should be on, but can they do that?

There's bound to ice on roads/pavements around BDTBL will how cold it's going to be tonight. There not going to call match off for safety concerns for fans are they?
1678482804665.png

Back
Top Bottom