Some big noises coming out of the lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moved to Rumour Mill.

All Iโ€™m saying is Iโ€™ve heard thereโ€™s one possibly two outgoings

And If not then no oneโ€™s leaving and no incomings

Just what Iโ€™ve heard

At 11pm heโ€™ll say someone turned on the PA system and it was too loud๐Ÿ™‰

The noises are Hecky and McCall dancing in platinum suite with Sander and Iliman.

All Iโ€™m saying is Iโ€™ve heard thereโ€™s one possibly two outgoings

And If not then no oneโ€™s leaving and no incomings

Just what Iโ€™ve heard

It's weird....I have no "in the know" knowledge like Andy 67 but all his recent predictions have ended up wrong
and all my predictions seem to be turning out correct.

How did I know what was going to happen?
Simple logic. I thought if I was committing ยฃ50 million to buying Sheff Utd, a club on the verge of promotion then what would I do.

1: I'd have slight concern that we were under an embargo but clarify with the EFL exactly what it meant and how it effects us.
I'd pay the embargo money myself as it's soon to be my club but I'd pay it as late as possible, a day before the deadline.
I'd do this because I'd want clubs we might be doing transfer deals with to think we don't have much money.

I'd be seeking clarification on the money owed to clear the embargo and probably give them a legal document
that the EFL can deduct any money required from the deposit I'd left with them to buy the club.
So the EFL effectively already have the money to clear the debt, it's for them to move it from one account to another account.

2: I'd have no concerns about the negative publicity because it would all be in hand.
Also it's a good tactic to create some panic on the ground, then appear like a knight in shining armour to rescue you from that nasty previous owner.

3: I'd do anything to ensure promotion this season, it's non negotiable.
I'd see N'Diaye as our best player and refuse to sell him unless it's something daft like ยฃ50 million.
I'd see reports that Berge hasn't been at his best this season and if we can bring in better midfielders I'd sell Berge but only for ยฃ20 to ยฃ25 million. If no bids that price then he stays, we're not desperate to sell anyone. However I'd get Bettis to line up potential incomings just in case we receive an offer we can't refuse.

4: I'd then be in contact with the EFL about how this embargo effects loan deals and I'd be looking for at least a loan replacement for Khadra.

All the above is basic common sense.
You don't buy a club and allow that club to sell off their best players scuppering their chances of promotion and a ยฃ120 million a season windfall.
Also you don't not pay off a debt if there's a risk that you not allowed to trade for 2 transfer windows.

What Andy67 was predicting only made sense if the new owner was a naive idiot, some one with more money than sense.
Basically someone like Chancer down at S6.

Last edited:
It's weird....I have no "in the know" knowledge like Andy 67 but all his recent predictions have ended up wrong
and all my predictions seem to be turning out correct.

How did I know what was going to happen?
Simple logic. I thought if I was committing ยฃ50 million to buying Sheff Utd, a club on the verge of promotion then what would I do.

1: I'd have slight concern that we were under an embargo but clarify with the EFL exactly what it meant and how it effects us.
I'd pay the embargo money myself as it's soon to be my club but I'd pay it as late as possible, a day before the deadline.
I'd do this because I'd want clubs we might be doing transfer deals with to think we don't have much money.

I'd be seeking clarification on the money owed to clear the embargo and probably give them a legal document
that the EFL can deduct any money required from the deposit I'd left with them to buy the club.
So the EFL effectively already have the money to clear the debt, it's for them to move it from one account to another account.

2: I'd have no concerns about the negative publicity because it would all be in hand.
Also it's a good tactic to create some panic on the ground, then appear like a knight in shining armour to rescue you from that nasty previous owner.

3: I'd do anything to ensure promotion this season, it's non negotiable.
I'd see N'Diaye as our best player and refuse to sell him unless it's something daft like ยฃ50 million.
I'd see reports that Berge hasn't been at his best this season and if we can bring in better midfielders I'd sell Berge but only for ยฃ20 to ยฃ25 million. If no bids that price then he stays, we're not desperate to sell anyone. However I'd get Bettis to line up potential incomings just in case we receive an offer we can't refuse.

4: I'd then be in contact with the EFL about how this embargo effects loan deals and I'd be looking for at least a loan replacement for Khadra.

All the above is basic common sense.
You don't buy a club and allow that club to sell off their best players scuppering their chances of promotion and a ยฃ120 million a season windfall.
Also you don't not pay off a debt if there's a risk that you not allowed to trade for 2 transfer windows.

What Andy67 was predicting only made sense if the new owner was a naive idiot, some one with more money than sense.
Basically someone like Chancer down at S6.
Sounds wonderful.
But on that basis would you not think that the new owner would also make money available to strengthen the squad - as some of our competitors have?

Moved to bin

All Iโ€™m saying is watch this space from what Iโ€™ve heard of the goings on before the deadline this evening ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Sounds like your laying down the gauntlet to Andy67 as the king of "in the know".
You're predicting good news with incomings, where as Andy is still confident in his prediction of bad news regards outgoings.

Your also using the same techniques of drip feeding cryptic bits of info, obviously enjoying the attention ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom