Sai Sachdev

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
There weren't many positives to take from yesterday but good to see Sachdev come on. At 17 one of our younger players, hopefully he will have a good future with us. He is also the first Hindu to play for United.

He’ll certainly never be an EFL right back. I do think he could be a good L2 CB potentially

I wouldn't write him out of having a career at a higher level than that. He's equipped himself pretty well at a very young age at a very high level.

He needs a loan at that level though. Shame our injuries are holding back the development of our youngsters.

Jebbison is only here, arguably, because all of our strikers were returning from injuries at the beginning of the season. Being on our bench will be doing him no good either.

I wouldn't write him out of having a career at a higher level than that. He's equipped himself pretty well at a very young age at a very high level.

He needs a loan at that level though. Shame our injuries are holding back the development of our youngsters.

Jebbison is only here, arguably, because all of our strikers were returning from injuries at the beginning of the season. Being on our bench will be doing him no good either.
Fair points. His big flaw for this level is his clumsiness in possession. Needed a loan where he could be the lead CB and have the majority responsibility for starting attacks from defence

He’ll certainly never be an EFL right back. I do think he could be a good L2 CB potentially
Crikey! A 17 year old kid has a short cameo appearance and is written off.That is unbelievably harsh.
This sight gets worse and worse as some

contributors come out with some rediculous comments.

Crikey! A 17 year old kid has a short cameo appearance and is written off.That is unbelievably harsh.

Ky Gordon

Maybe read the actual thread before responding? Just a thought

To be fair he did acknowledge his sight is getting worse and worse.
Luckily this site is still the same.

Watched Carter Vickers for Celtic before our game, just saying.

He once slipped in a game and cost us a goal. If you’ve got anything positive to say about CCV I suggest you take it elsewhere because it won’t be welcome here.

Ky Gordon

Maybe read the actual thread before responding? Just a thought
It is supposed to be a thread about Sachdev and you’ve now twice posted about Gordon. Not everybody has the dedication to having an opinion on everything in the same way that you do. You could cut finlaytheblade some slack, just a thought.

It is supposed to be a thread about Sachdev and you’ve now twice posted about Gordon. Not everybody has the dedication to having an opinion on everything in the same way that you do. You could cut finlaytheblade some slack, just a thought.
I know you like a little dig about how much I post on Shoutbox. That’s absolutely your preogative. But I haven’t abused him, barely a response worthy of a reaction tbh so I don’t know why you feel the need to act as defender here?

I know you like a little dig about how much I post on Shoutbox. That’s absolutely your preogative. But I haven’t abused him, barely a response worthy of a reaction tbh so I don’t know why you feel the need to act as defender here?
Yep Trigger blade Sachdev was who I was commenting on as I thought the thread was about him.
As for Ky Gordon ! He's a young player with a future!
As I said some posters just love criticising young players,everyone has a right to an opinion! Just give these lads a bit of slack.

Yep Trigger blade Sachdev was who I was commenting on as I thought the thread was about him.
As for Ky Gordon ! He's a young player with a future!
As I said some posters just love criticising young players,everyone has a right to an opinion! Just give these lads a bit of slack.
Of course you have a right to an opinion. Literally nobody, especially me has said you don't. Sometimes threads meander around and cover various subjects.

I like Gordon. He's athletic, good defensively and obviously cares. But unless he significantly improves in
possession he's not going to be a Championship player. I hope he does

Sight or site?

Sachdev had an extremely positive debut tbf. Not much to go on, but based on the composure he showed I'd love to think he could get an EFL loan in January.

I like Gordon. He's athletic, good defensively and obviously cares. But unless he significantly improves in
possession he's not going to be a Championship player. I hope he does
When he dropped back to the U23s last season you could see that he has improved with training with better players. Hopefully a 20 year old might improve further.

Back
Top Bottom