Confess your unpopular opinions regarding SUFC

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, to me he always played within himself, its just now he finds it harder to raise his level and he does it much less often
Fair enough.

Thought he was one of our better players regularly for years.

Fair do, s mate, I just keep thinking to a couple of things, 1. In a training vid in the 3rd division the players were asked who's the best player and 90% of the players said fleck and joc but how many times has he been our best player on the pitch? 2. In the pre season game v inter Milan he was outstanding and I said to my mate he looks world class because they couldn't handle his driving runs, so for me he,s always had motivation issues, but obviously injuries and his scare last season won't have helped but yesterday he just didn't wanna know, I don't mind loss of form but lack of effort? That's a no no. And for an apparently attacking midfielder his stats ain't great

Uremovic and Besic were over rated to say how many games they played. Probably because they're tough battlers where their from.

I would prefer two sheffield teams to be in the premier league, (rather than have one club in league one and us in the premier league) because of the benefits it would bring to the city.
Fuck that.

The other team would be banging on about how they shouldn’t be finishing in 17th every season, and all the big clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Kaiserslautern want them in Europe.

So yeah, fuck that. 😆

We're a better team without MGW as more balanced and less reliant on him
Difficult one this, I was gutted when he signed for Forest but when we take our rightful place back in the Prem I would sign him in a flash.We did become reliant on him especially when Billy was injured.I think he and Ndayie were excellent together and no doubt Ndayie is a far better player for having that time with MGW.But are we a better team without him or would he makes us a better team?

Difficult one this, I was gutted when he signed for Forest but when we take our rightful place back in the Prem I would sign him in a flash.We did become reliant on him especially when Billy was injured.I think he and Ndayie were excellent together and no doubt Ndayie is a far better player for having that time with MGW.But are we a better team without him or would he makes us a better team?
Perhaps Ndiaye made MGW look good by reading his plays before he makes them, now MGW doesn't have him his effectiveness is receding. Similarly how a now fit Oli Mac is producing goals alongside Illy.

Back
Top Bottom