McBurnie yesterday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He didn’t look injured but they might have been protecting him for Wednesday. Having said that, he appeared to go down the tunnel with one of the medical staff rather than sitting with the other subs.

Yes he spent a length of time on the floor after colliding with Simon Moore

He went down after a collision in their box. Looked in a fair bit of pain but also said something to the medical staff which looked like it was a known injury. Looked like another muscle injury, to me. He got up and played on but I guess he couldn't jog it off.

Can someone confirm was McBurnie subbed yesterday after coming on as sub, if so was he injured?

Yes he was injured.

He's trying to beat Mousett's record of most number of games played for less than 90 mins. He still has a long way go to.

Seems we misheard Hecki, we thought he said McB has a dead leg, what he actually said was "Ffs, I'm sick of flogging a dead horse, he's wank get him back off the pitch"

How his injury will affect our run in will not be one of the question Heckingbottom will be asking himself right now,
the questions more likely will be -

1/ Will the club renew his contract ?.....
2/ How much out of the transfer budget would he have to pay another club to take him off his hands ?...... :tumbleweed:

Could easily go in the unpopular opinions thread, but in an ideal world he should start next season guns blazing.
Gives Billy a rest, while Brewster finds his shooting boots.
Plus, the only way we will get money for him is if he starts scoring again?
The only downside to him is that he’s a bit thick and has a somewhat louche lifestyle off the pitch. He also comes from Leeds! :)

Could easily go in the unpopular opinions thread, but in an ideal world he should start next season guns blazing.
Gives Billy a rest, while Brewster finds his shooting boots.
Plus, the only way we will get money for him is if he starts scoring again?
The only downside to him is that he’s a bit thick and has a somewhat louche lifestyle off the pitch. He also comes from Leeds! :)
It won’t happen he’s shite

A bit? He’s as thick as a submarine door. As thick as a whale omelette. As thick as a Welshman’s cock. McBurnie is as thick as they come.
Now, I wouldn’t mind him being thick if he managed to score goals at a decent rate, but seeing as last season he was outscored by Billy, Gibbs-White, Ndiaye, Berge, Brewster, Osborn, Bogle, Robinson, Mousset, McGoldrick, Stevens, Fleck and Egan I would suggest that his one paltry goal for the season and a mighty two assists aren’t good enough at this level, and we should get rid of him pronto while there may still be some residual value.

I'm getting this on here before tomorrow...

I've been saying it for a very long time now but he really really really is fucking useless.
You could have picked any Blade out of the traveling support, stuck the lovely new away kit on them, given them a pair of boots that didn't fit and they would have had as much impact on the game as that useless piece of shite did!
He is the epitome of a useless footballer, in fact he's taken it to a completely different level.
He can't run, he can't pass, he can't jump....
He just jogs around and is never near the play.

OK, before anyone jumps in he wasn't the only under performing player out there today, But...
When he came on we went backwards, like playing with 10 men and a traffic cone.
He a liability and nothing more than detrimental to the team, a negative who offers absolutely nothing to the game.

The sooner he's gone the better all round.

Fuck knows what he does in training to justify even being near the bench as surely anyone can see his complete lack of ability when he is on the pitch!

I'm sick of hearing every excuse in the book for this complete waste of a shirt:
He's injured, he's coming back from injury, he's had COVID, he's not fit....if he's not fit what the fuck is he doing on the bench???

" Our number 9, he scores goals"!!!!

Nothing in that sentence is even remotely correct!

If he's on the team sheet next game I doubt I'll even watch, because if he is we really have reached the bottom of the barrel.

I'm getting this on here before tomorrow...

I've been saying it for a very long time now but he really really really is fucking useless.
You could have picked any Blade out of the traveling support, stuck the lovely new away kit on them, given them a pair of boots that didn't fit and they would have had as much impact on the game as that useless piece of shite did!
He is the epitome of a useless footballer, in fact he's taken it to a completely different level.
He can't run, he can't pass, he can't jump....
He just jogs around and is never near the play.

OK, before anyone jumps in he wasn't the only under performing player out there today, But...
When he came on we went backwards, like playing with 10 men and a traffic cone.
He a liability and nothing more than detrimental to the team, a negative who offers absolutely nothing to the game.

The sooner he's gone the better all round.

Fuck knows what he does in training to justify even being near the bench as surely anyone can see his complete lack of ability when he is on the pitch!

I'm sick of hearing every excuse in the book for this complete waste of a shirt:
He's injured, he's coming back from injury, he's had COVID, he's not fit....if he's not fit what the fuck is he doing on the bench???

" Our number 9, he scores goals"!!!!

Nothing in that sentence is even remotely correct!

If he's on the team sheet next game I doubt I'll even watch, because if he is we really have reached the bottom of the barrel.
3 yrs too late fella 😉👀.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom