Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

The kit looks nice. We’ve had a lot worse. The fact that sky however have officially shown it first is a massive fuck up on the clubs part. Someone is going to get a dressing down on that one. What’s funny is well is that they clearly have had enough kit to take photos of players etc wearing it, so why not announce it? If the kit isn’t available to buy yet then just take pre-orders. Not sure on the thought process at all. Sure they’ve got reasons.

I’m still torn on it - part of me loves the simplicity and back to basics of it. Part of me feels like it looks something you’d get made up for your mates/kids for their Saturday league games.

Think the overall quality/detailing will decide it one way or the other. So will wait and see before deciding if it’s a “buyer”.

Even if the kit won’t be available to buy yet it’s bizarre that we haven’t done an official release yet. I work for a clothing company and our company always announces new trainers/T-shirts etc well before they are available to buy so dunno why United are being so secretive

Example of what the collar could have looked like.
Anyone who prefers the real one has no taste 😀
Anyway I wont be buying as I'm waiting for what could potentially be the best away kit in decades. If.its not the Woodward or Sabella one lots going up and shoes.off in car park 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-103442_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220731-103442_Samsung Internet.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 250
Not overly bothered when the shirt comes out, but it’s got to the stage now where it’s embarrassing for the club.

Not overly bothered when the shirt comes out, but it’s got to the stage now where it’s embarrassing for the club.

99.999% of football fans don't even know it's happening. Just us. And we're already well aware of the club's tinpottery. So it's fine really.

Is it just me that thinks Sky have just photo shopped the leaked one onto Sharp? Probably is the kit if course but at this point I would not be shocked if we opened up Monday in that white training kit.

Surely if we had the kit or enough for the team to wear Monday, they'd have done a launch? Even if it is not readily available to buy? I have a feeling even the club does not have a full set for the players to wear. If they did, then why would they have not done a release before the opening day?

Things don't add up.

I'm just remaining hopeful that no news is good news and stock has been delivered over the weekend ready to go on sale tomorrow

Ps. Anyone driving past bdtbl today have a look at the shop for the rest of us to see if anything is going on 🧐

Example of what the collar could have looked like.
Anyone who prefers the real one has no taste 😀
Anyway I wont be buying as I'm waiting for what could potentially be the best away kit in decades. If.its not the Woodward or Sabella one lots going up and shoes.off in car park 😂
Charge your phone mate 😂

I'm just remaining hopeful that no news is good news and stock has been delivered over the weekend ready to go on sale tomorrow

Ps. Anyone driving past bdtbl today have a look at the shop for the rest of us to see if anything is going on 🧐

If they ain't got any for the players, then us riff raff be way down the list.

WeerZ tiNpoT sHithOuseRs tEmPlate naFf Kit NaRRatiVe?

AnD weErz BetTiS 🐍

Is it just me that thinks Sky have just photo shopped the leaked one onto Sharp? Probably is the kit if course but at this point I would not be shocked if we opened up Monday in that white training kit.

Surely if we had the kit or enough for the team to wear Monday, they'd have done a launch? Even if it is not readily available to buy? I have a feeling even the club does not have a full set for the players to wear. If they did, then why would they have not done a release before the opening day?

Things don't add up.
I’m going with that theory aswell.

Things don't add up.
I am wondering if that's the case, but the fact you can just see the top of the randox logo makes me think otherwise

Kits have to be submitted to the efl before season starts for the efl, graphics for sky so this is what ‘should’ve happened’. So I would be very surprised if thats not our shirt. Sky have a live match with us on Monday too so this is what they have for us.

99.999% of football fans don't even know it's happening. Just us. And we're already well aware of the club's tinpottery. So it's fine really.
Wednesday fans know, so at least 50% of all football fans do 😉

Actually I did complain, if you can be bothered to look back. Why is it so fucking hard for the club to get the colour of the collar and cuffs right? They should be red! That's red - NOT white (Stoke), or black (Castle Market knock off), just red or predominantly red. Have your black in there somewhere if you must but give us at least 90% red collars and cuffs FFS!
Red looks a bit Sunderlandy TBF.

WeerZ tiNpoT sHithOuseRs tEmPlate naFf Kit NaRRatiVe?

AnD weErz BetTiS 🐍

Snekkin' abaht somewhere.

Exactly, reminds me of this....

Attachments

• 07d01b5325eccf66c418158d2e5062f8.jpg
    07d01b5325eccf66c418158d2e5062f8.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 21
Actually I did complain, if you can be bothered to look back. Why is it so fucking hard for the club to get the colour of the collar and cuffs right? They should be red! That's red - NOT white (Stoke), or black (Castle Market knock off), just red or predominantly red. Have your black in there somewhere if you must but give us at least 90% red collars and cuffs FFS!
Knew a girl once that was 90% red collar and cuffs

Sky getting in first 👀
4JcO0c0.jpg
Unreal that sky have shown our top first before the club has on our own website, not fussed about not being able to buy it yet but sky showing it first really is jokes.

Back
Top Bottom