Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters
I like Nathan a lot, he's great, I watch and read as much of his stuff as I can. I've met him and he was really nice. He's said 1st August and I have been told by a reliable source that it will be before that. Ultimately it doesn't really matter. There's certainly no rivalry!

Is that the same reliable source that tells you everything else you get wrong....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that the same reliable source that tells you everything else you get wrong....🤣🤣🤣🤣
The 'everything else' I believe you are referring to is the initial release date of the kits.

The person who told me a June release date for the kits was a different person. That possibly was the ideal plan. I doubt the club wanted to leave the kit release this late, there must be reasons for that. I don't know what they are.

I just hope the majority of supporters are pleased with the final designs and, most importantly, the team are successful on the pitch wearing them. Ultimately that is what will dictate whether a shirt is retrospectively considered a 'classic' or not.

Come on guys, we can do the ton before midnight if we try. Not many more posts left now. Anyone got any more close-ups of the collar and cuffs? Material? Tits? Owt? Drag some wasters off Shoutbox if you have to. C'mon, let's do this!

Come on guys, we can do the ton before midnight if we try. Not many more posts left now. Anyone got any more close-ups of the collar and cuffs? Material? Tits? Owt? Drag some wasters off Shoutbox if you have to. C'mon, let's do this!
I'll reply to you just to try and reach the century, nothing else to say but hope it helps. 😁

What happens when we reach 100 pages

Will there be cake?

Will the kit be released?

Could Foxy create a special commemorative thread that has the whole thread on 1 page?

Can we have the thread printed as a book? Will the book be hardback or paperback?

Will there be cake?

Could Foxy create a special commemorative thread that has the whole thread on 1 page?

Can we have the thread printed as a book? Will the book be hardback or paperback?
This thread will self destruct.

Will there be cake?

Careful, we don't want a cake in the shape of a ball:

image.jpeg.e6eb088013596303269bd5e6097d0349.jpeg

Will there be cake?

Hopefully not. Just more opportunity for folk to piss and moan about something.

The cakes not chocolate.
It's got too many/not enough sprinkles
The font isn't bespoke enough in the book.
Adidas has better quality paper than errea.

Back
Top Bottom