CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still better than James Shield who it appears has started to just make things up - how he continues to get away with it and remain in his role is beyond me.

both absolute dross, the Star, the S*n, the Mirror, all same dog shite journalism

If, sorry when, he signs, will he be the first German citizen to play for the Blades?

Incredibly off topic (or not depending how you look at the rest of the thread)

But Sheffield is actually the city that has the highest ratio of trees to people in the entirety of Europe, latest figures make it roughly 7:1 (trees:person)

A fact I quite enjoy

And the most public toilets in Europe, I think ?!?

Great for Fulham fans

Still better than James Shield who it appears has started to just make things up - how he continues to get away with it and remain in his role is beyond me.

Have you tried listening to the star pod cast ? Dear oh dear it’s like he’s paid per word. To say they are meant to be the professionals is unbelievable.

Have you tried listening to the star pod cast ? Dear oh dear it’s like he’s paid per word. To say they are meant to be the professionals is unbelievable.

I don't think I could bring myself to do that HB.

He's either on about £10/week or he's got naked pictures of the Star Editor - they're the only possible reasons I can think as to why he's still employed there.

From your moniker, I don't suppose you reside in Hermitage, Newbury do you?

It's like saying Man City are better than United.
We don't have to support them 🤷‍♂️
My post was slightly tongue in cheek but if you all hijacked another thread to discuss how much better Man City are than us I would post the same thing and tell you to fuck off to Manchester

Incredibly off topic (or not depending how you look at the rest of the thread)

But Sheffield is actually the city that has the highest ratio of trees to people in the entirety of Europe, latest figures make it roughly 7:1 (trees:person)

A fact I quite enjoy
Don't tell the council

I don't think I could bring myself to do that HB.

He's either on about £10/week or he's got naked pictures of the Star Editor - they're the only possible reasons I can think as to why he's still employed there.

From your moniker, I don't suppose you reside in Hermitage, Newbury do you?
Ha ha you do right, give it a miss 👍🏻

Nope it’s a bit more simple and refers to the drinking haunt at the bottom of London road which was always the starting point for me and my mates for many years ….it isn’t now but I can’t be bothered to change it. 🤣

This is the pitch. Here are the stands. Above you is the sky. Any questions?
"The goal is over there. You shoot at it..... sometimes.... Don't worry though, most of the lads aren't very good at it. They get confused with the corner flags. Easy mistake. Both erect. By the way, did I tell you we now have Anel?"

Back
Top Bottom