Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

get on with it,you want us to go up so ceo were is all these signings you was wanting is it all rumours or lies

sign fantastico italy team and juve legend pirlo he can still do a job at his age ,he will get us up

Attachments

• Andrea Pirlo (@Pirlo_official) (5).png
    Andrea Pirlo (@Pirlo_official) (5).png
    667 KB · Views: 0
no one signed yet oh yeah they are to busy changing our kit supplyers just get on with it or sell the club then we can get quality in like mgw was for now id sign fantastico italy team and juve legend pirlo he can still do a job at his age ,he will get us up

comprehendoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ceo why dont you all just let the fans buy the club then we can move forward and get some payers signed ,its a joke ,get a move on sign some players or we wont go up ...chow...utb...

oh im not being SACASTIC we just need clarity abut players you said you wanted so i opologize ceo your in great fantastico italy at errea sorting the new errea kit supplyers out get some players from juve while your there i understand m8 that your all too busy ,,but sorting loan players out is no1 at must pal

ill get great italy team and juve legend pirlo out of retirement for us blades he will fire us up ,,hes a free agent player

amazing news from italy

Attachments

• United World and Erreà announce ground-breaking partnership.png
    United World and Erreà announce ground-breaking partnership.png
    883 KB · Views: 0
its great we have links at errea in italy best news all week,maybee sign a few juve players on loan,they have pogba so give others a go at blades ceo m8

yes i like juve in italy my family in turin support juve but me im a blade and i love blades more than i do juve because i was born in sheffield i like sufc more than juve ,if we played them id want us to hammer juve,,nuff said...utb...forza blades

hi i hope your all well.familys ok,some good news at last italiano errea brand wow how did you do this there fantasticoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im not being SARCASTIC like you think i am i just speak my mind and im very chuffed your in italy blades powers that be i really am ,,,yes yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee were moving forward at last were with errea italian brand its made my day we now have links in italy ,,well done great fella our sufc positive thinking ceo mr bettis ive got to congratulate you on this great news..yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..go to turin to get some loan players at juve next m8 take care all.made up....utb...

Attachments

• United World and Erreà announce ground-breaking partnership.png
    United World and Erreà announce ground-breaking partnership.png
    883 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
id want 10 million for max lowe.why sell him he could do a job for us blades,,id play wing backs bogle one side and lowe the other for pure skill and pace

do you have what to takes to join us,,,,my question is i wonder if anyone else will show that bite and bottle positivity from a top flight club to come to play some minutes like the great legend lad mgw did from wolves no one can ever replicate mgw thats for sure

Attachments

• Sheffield United_ How on-loan Wolves man Morgan Gibbs-White demonstrated his commitment to Bra...png
    Sheffield United_ How on-loan Wolves man Morgan Gibbs-White demonstrated his commitment to Bra...png
    500.6 KB · Views: 0
non league clubs sign 17 players and we sign nowt.be nice if we sign anyone,show ambition, it would be good,come on sign someone soon

Unfortunately he retired in 2018. He was a brilliant player though.
hi pal.it great we now have links to italy with errea kit suppiers and i wanted great pirlo and great del piero in our sufc team years ago,they would have been great at the mighty blades and its no secret on here im italian blooded and born in sheffield and a massive kop blades fan from 13/2/62 i also like juve in italy and italy team and my family are from turin the home of mighty juve they are juve supporters ,..i can dream we get a few italian players on loan,some good players in italy at juve ,all the best m8.we are still waiting to sogn players to help out i hope we do soon..chow ,,forza juve pilrlo.and forza juve del piereo...from positive kop blade westie man pasta ,,take care palalessandro del piero pinset - Bing images (1).jpg, utb

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (8).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (8).png
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Andrea Pirlo (@Pirlo_official).png
    Andrea Pirlo (@Pirlo_official).png
    448.3 KB · Views: 0
i know he retired in 2018 but could you emagine the excitement at the lane saying we signed italian team and juve legend hardman andrea pirlo,hed still be good at his age,hes class,id rather have a old pirlo than nowt at all ,just sign players OUR GREAT ceo please,SHOW intent show AMBITION..get a move on get loans in .sooner than later non league clubs sign more than we do,if you skint sell a few and buy some utb...

i know he retired in 2018 but could you emagine the excitement at the lane saying we signed italian team and juve legend hardman andrea pirlo,hed still be good at his age,hes class,id rather have a old pirlo than nowt at all ,just sign players OUR GREAT ceo please,SHOW intent show AMBITION..get a move on get loans in .sooner than later non league clubs sign more than we do,if you skint sell a few and buy some utb...
Patience my man

Home - JammieCat_com.jpgim lost im low im broken IM LONELY WITHOUT YOU ,YES I ADMIT IM struggling today i miss you blades fan my lovely westie zara...rip..sweet angel..i miss you everyday ,i love you so much it hurts not seeing you no more,,,your in my heart ..ALWAYS i adore you zara...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from weste man,,,,utb...

its not easy without her i had her 11yrs it gets lonely it helps to chat on here has zara was a blades fan like me just been on line and i found these lovely 2 westies on twitter then i got low because miss zara my westie,shes in my heart always ,,rip....xxx

Attachments

• the original Grumpy Git (@GitGrumpygit) _ Twitter.png
    the original Grumpy Git (@GitGrumpygit) _ Twitter.png
    573.7 KB · Views: 0

i miss you so much it hurts ,,,,i love you my lovely westie zara.xxxxxxx

Attachments

• pinterest westies - Bing images (22).png
    pinterest westies - Bing images (22).png
    159.4 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom