Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Glad it's Saturday I'm going thr darts on the Thursday night and I'll be hammered more than Peter Sutcliffes victims so I need a day off before the play offs
You are a complete and utter fucking moron it's quite obvious you haven't got a brain in that head of yours ...I'm ashamed that we allow guttersnipes like you on here ....why you ain't band for this alone is totally beyond me ....

How come other police forces in the UK and beyond can have fans segregated with a row of net and kick off at various kick off times?

Also why didn't Sunderland or pigs do the 10 percent rule.

South Yorks police - bent, corrupt and thick as fucking shit.

Set my daughter up with an account. It now says her customer number doesn't exist. So I can't then add her to my F & F. Despite renewing her fkn ST the other week.

I'm the first to defend our ticket office but this is a shambles.

If anyone has suggestions then let me know.

Utter farce. The fact that tickets went on sale immediately after yesterday's game means they can't reconsider this arrangement. Forest will have more fans, better seats, and be able to sit with their mates and family. Meanwhile, our season ticket holders are scrambling to find new seats, and many will end up sitting alone. Simply not good enough to do this with no prior announcement and no explaination.

How come other police forces in the UK and beyond can have fans segregated with a row of net and kick off at various kick off times?

Also why didn't Sunderland or pigs do the 10 percent rule.

South Yorks police - bent, corrupt and thick as fucking shit.
It’s minimum 2000 but if your capacity is less than 20000 then you can have a minimum of 10%. So if your ground holds 15000 you can have 1500 away fans as a minimum.

You are a complete and utter fucking moron it's quite obvious you haven't got a brain in that head of yours ...I'm ashamed that we allow guttersnipes like you on here ....why you ain't band for this alone is totally beyond me ....
I thought it was a bit out of order as well to be honest.

Are people really attempting to hammer the club for issuing print at home tickets because they think that folks will get them drenched in beer and be too pissed to scan them?

If fully grown adults can't be trusted to keep a piece of paper (or themselves) dry for an afternoon, or remain steady enough to scan the thing, I have news for you...thats not Sheffield United's fault 😂

I thought it was a bit out of order as well to be honest.
The lad has got no filter ,I was thinking it could be quite possible that someone on this forum could have been directly affected by one of these murders . Jayne Mcdonald was a 16 year old child on her way home when she was murdered by Sutcliffe and this idiot thinks its funny ...I want the kid banned from here we shouldn't have to share a platform with imbeciles like him .
He will pop up in a minute blaming it on his mental health etc ...

Glad it's Saturday I'm going thr darts on the Thursday night and I'll be hammered more than Peter Sutcliffes victims so I need a day off before the play offs
Very ill thought out and insensitive comment. Victims family members are still living. I'm reporting it as inappropriate.

edit - reported

I recon someone at the club has made a balls up and thought it was a minimum 10%, hence the 3188 tickets. When we could have given a minimum of 2000 tickets.
I’ve previously defended it as a decision taken out of the clubs hands, but I suspect this might actually be the case having read back at the allocation rules.

Looking on the seat map now you can literally sit wherever you want with as many other season ticket holders as you want, it might not be a bad thing, people will get to sit in bigger groups who they don't normally sit with if they want, and having our fans as the only ones around the pitch also might not be a bad idea. There might even be some sort of atmosphere like there used to be for example when we last played forest in the playoffs. No need to close the corner though, 2k forest can fit in the upper tier so that's just standard Sheffield syp safety madness, but if the club are made to do that I don't see an issue with giving them more tickets even though we will only get 2k at theirs.

The announcement re tickets for this came out extraordinarily quickly given it wasn’t clear where us or forest would finish until the end of all the games affecting those top six league positions.

People have suggested that allocations and locations were agreed with forest but I just can’t see it being sorted out so quickly if that was the case.

Seems like this option was already agreed (based on 🤷‍♂️?) regardless of whether it was forest or hudders or indeed if it was to be Friday or Saturday.

Are people really attempting to hammer the club for issuing print at home tickets because they think that folks will get them drenched in beer and be too pissed to scan them?

If fully grown adults can't be trusted to keep a piece of paper (or themselves) dry for an afternoon, or remain steady enough to scan the thing, I have news for you...thats not Sheffield United's fault 😂
You're correct, but I see no reason why they can't just activate the cards. It's not that people can't be trusted to keep their tickets dry, it's going to be with people who have just assumed that the ticket has been added to their card, and then there's the people who don't have smart phones and are unable to print their ticket off.

The announcement re tickets for this came out extraordinarily quickly given it wasn’t clear where us or forest would finish until the end of all the games affecting those top six league positions.

People have suggested that allocations and locations were agreed with forest but I just can’t see it being sorted out so quickly if that was the case.

Seems like this option was already agreed (based on 🤷‍♂️?) regardless of whether it was forest or hudders or indeed if it was to be Friday or Saturday.
Forest have been selling tickets for there’s since 4th May.

You're correct, but I see no reason why they can't just activate the cards. It's not that people can't be trusted to keep their tickets dry, it's going to be with people who have just assumed that the ticket has been added to their card, and then there's the people who don't have smart phones and are unable to print their ticket off.
I would imagine the reason they can't just activate the cards is that those on the BLUT who have to move would not have any physical evidence of what seat they were in.
Can't help but think all this would have been alleviated if we'd just given Forest the bottom tier as usual. It holds 2000 I'm sure.

I struggle to see how people would assume that. At checkout it quite clearly asks you to choose either the option to print at home or the option to use a mobile ticket.

If you go through that process and make one of those choices, only to then assume that you can still use your card, that's on you.

I'm a ST holder. I'll be using a mobile ticket. I don't really see what the problem is.

The lad has got no filter ,I was thinking it could be quite possible that someone on this forum could have been directly affected by one of these murders . Jayne Mcdonald was a 16 year old child on her way home when she was murdered by Sutcliffe and this idiot thinks its funny ...I want the kid banned from here we shouldn't have to share a platform with imbeciles like him .
He will pop up in a minute blaming it on his mental health etc ...
Sure I saw her on a Caribbean cruise last year.

I would imagine the reason they can't just activate the cards is that those on the BLUT who have to move would not have any physical evidence of what seat they were in.
Can't help but think all this would have been alleviated if we'd just given Forest the bottom tier as usual. It holds 2000 I'm sure.
You get the confirmation emailed to you which has your seat number on it.
I struggle to see how people would assume that. At checkout it quite clearly asks you to choose either the option to print at home or the option to use a mobile ticket.

If you go through that process and make one of those choices, only to then assume that you can still use your card, that's on you.

I'm a ST holder. I'll be using a mobile ticket. I don't really see what the problem is.
You and I are both well aware that we need to use mobile/print at home to get in, I'm not blaming the club for that. There will be some though that haven't realised they can't use their card. Of course, that's their fault, but it wouldn't be a problem if they'd just activate the season cards.

I‘m having to move from the corner but all I get is ’this event is unavailable’ Is there somewhere I should be clicking to say I’m a season ticket holder?
I’ve never bought online before.

Forest fans have until Tuesday to secure their own seats for the match at the city ground..it’s hardly rocket science to organise it.
However,I’ve been told one of the reasons they have been allocated the upper tier is that when they scored a late goal at the lane,some fans ran on the pitch and a steward got hurt and they don’t want a scenario with both sets of fans on the pitch

I would not surprise me if the BLUT decision is just a boring cost and practically decision. When you put on the mix the recent pitch invasions around the country, our 'lively' history with forest and the costs and ability to get extra stewards in and police for the match. There is no way the police would allow a 3pm kick off without extra precautions. Therefore it is probably the only practical solution. For the record I am a ST in the corner and had no problem getting a seat in the SS. The main reason I sit in the corner is it is the only place with enough leg room, best view and low percentage of knob heads. Hopefully the directors will behave themselves, as sat next to them.

I would not surprise me if the BLUT decision is just a boring cost and practically decision. When you put on the mix the recent pitch invasions around the country, our 'lively' history with forest and the costs and ability to get extra stewards in and police for the match. There is no way the police would allow a 3pm kick off without extra precautions. Therefore it is probably the only practical solution. For the record I am a ST in the corner and had no problem getting a seat in the SS. The main reason I sit in the corner is it is the only place with enough leg room, best view and low percentage of knob heads. Hopefully the directors will behave themselves, as sat next to them.

Back
Top Bottom