Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Forest fans have until Tuesday to secure their own seats for the match at the city ground..it’s hardly rocket science to organise it.
However,I’ve been told one of the reasons they have been allocated the upper tier is that when they scored a late goal at the lane,some fans ran on the pitch and a steward got hurt and they don’t want a scenario with both sets of fans on the pitch
And that typifies what's wrong with today's society. The vast majority get penalised for the actions of a small minority of idiots.

I would not surprise me if the BLUT decision is just a boring cost and practically decision. When you put on the mix the recent pitch invasions around the country, our 'lively' history with forest and the costs and ability to get extra stewards in and police for the match. There is no way the police would allow a 3pm kick off without extra precautions. Therefore it is probably the only practical solution. For the record I am a ST in the corner and had no problem getting a seat in the SS. The main reason I sit in the corner is it is the only place with enough leg room, best view and low percentage of knob heads. Hopefully the directors will behave themselves, as sat next to them.
You can say that again.

I agree with others it keeps Forest fans away from the pitch and any chance of it kicking off etc
So probably the correct thing to do
The up side is we have our fans behind the goal

Glad it's Saturday I'm going thr darts on the Thursday night and I'll be hammered more than Peter Sutcliffes victims so I need a day off before the play offs
Now I recall why I don’t go to t’darts

More cvnts than the ‘traps’ in the mens bogs @ t’Lane

What a complete mess !

Unable to use season tickets to book normal seats. Can`t fathom how to get online booking to work. Renewed season tickets easily last week, but now system changed so won`t bring up our details to enable purchase of play off seats.

Looks as though we`ll miss out and have to watch on TV.

Whoever decided to implement this nonsense should be sacked forthwith.

Going to fun next week when ST holders go to their normal seat regardless of whether their ticket is there or not.

Shit show that Forest have the upper tier and corner but if the police have forced the club’s hand, what can they do?

They could tell the police to fuck off and do their fucking job

Then complain to the FA and the police complaints authorities.

It's always the same every time there is a big game, rows and rows of seats netted off in BLUT, John Street and Cherry Street.

Giving away fans the upper tier means the Bramall Lane corner has to be empty, meaning only Sheffield United fans suffer.

Stop complying with them and complain, and also get these useless twats to compensate the club for the lost revenue that the club suffers because they want to sit on their arses and do fuck all all day

Sounds like they are not linked to your account?
I have two other people linked on my friends and family. Whether I overlooked something I don't know but I tried to get an adullt and one senior and it told me I was exceeding my allowance. I had no problem buying our season tickets though on a single transaction. How to upset you fan base in one fell swoop. Hope the club explains why this has happened.

I have two other people linked on my friends and family. Whether I overlooked something I don't know but I tried to get an adullt and one senior and it told me I was exceeding my allowance. I had no problem buying our season tickets though on a single transaction. How to upset you fan base in one fell swoop. Hope the club explains why this has happened.

Did you ‘assign owners’ ?

Just bought my two,and choose a "mobile ticket".Never done this method before.

When you go thru turnstile does the first person scan the phone and does the turnstyle do to two rotations (for two people) or does the first one thru have to pass the phone to second person so they can scan the mobile ????

Also if its a warm afternoon and you are without jacket/coat just jeans and club shirt,where does one place the mobile,i have quite a big one over 6" ???????

What a complete mess !

Unable to use season tickets to book normal seats. Can`t fathom how to get online booking to work. Renewed season tickets easily last week, but now system changed so won`t bring up our details to enable purchase of play off seats.

Looks as though we`ll miss out and have to watch on TV.

Whoever decided to implement this nonsense should be sacked forthwith.
Maybe a little perseverance and a bit of patience might result in you successfully purchasing your tickets. I’m not happy either with the way it’s been handled but I’ve just got my tickets sorted after several failed attempts. Let’s not fall at the last hurdle blades fans

I‘m having to move from the corner but all I get is ’this event is unavailable’ Is there somewhere I should be clicking to say I’m a season ticket holder?
I’ve never bought online before.
I got same message. You have to be logged in first then it allows you to continue.

Just seen the ticket arrangements and have to say cannot understand it. Don't want to get negative on what should be a totally positive week but this decision is ridiculous. I have sat in the BLUT all season and now for this game as a non season ticket or membership holder will probably end up behind a post on the Kop or in the BL lower tier. Cannot believe we are making less tickets available and offering poorer seats for our own supporters on the biggest game of the season when there is no need to do so. If as we all suspect this is the faceless body SAG all over this we should have politely told them (the clues in the word advisory) thank you for your advice but we will stick to the arrangements that have worked perfectly well for the other 23 home games this season and for numerous seasons before. We have shot ourselves in the foot here and pissed of supporters for no good reason.

If as we all suspect this is the faceless body SAG all over this we should have politely told them (the clues in the word advisory) thank you for your advice but we will stick to the arrangements that have worked perfectly well for the other 23 home games this season and for numerous seasons before

If this was the case, there’s an unfortunate flaw in your plan in that without their sign off, we can’t host an event I’m afraid.

Maybe a little perseverance and a bit of patience might result in you successfully purchasing your tickets. I’m not happy either with the way it’s been handled but I’ve just got my tickets sorted after several failed attempts. Let’s not fall at the last hurdle blades fans
May be you are better on computers than me (almost certainly !). Tried two hours last night and two hours this morning to get nowhere.

What do you expect me to do ? Please don`t suggest trying the phone tomorrow for an all day wait. Don`t live in Sheffield so can`t nip down to ticket office.

Forest getting 5k tickets the whole of the upstairs at Bramall Lane ?

Hope they are reciprocating those numbers to us.
Off Forest website.

Ticket details for the first leg at Bramall Lane have now been confirmed, with the club receiving a full allocation of 3,188 reserved seat tickets in the Bramall Lane Stand.

No sell out of ground capacity due to the above.

I remember the last play off semi against Forest and they sang "you did'nt sell all your tickets" ...............why.......thats because G & H blocks were under lockdown rules cos us Blades are naughty.

If this was the case, there’s an unfortunate flaw in your plan in that without their sign off, we can’t host an event I’m afraid.
Didn't realise this. rather pointless have in the word advisory in the title. If it has these powers it needs to be accountable for the reasoning behind it's decision., Does anybody know who actually sits on this body. Some of it's decisions defy logic. For example Blades v Barnsley 12.30 kick off Donny v Wed 3pm. Probably no surprise given the past and current incompetence of SYP and SCC.

Hopefully they sell them like this if we get to the final Nd not the loyalty points bollocks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-07-19-43-31-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-07-19-43-31-57_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 17
If TV forces this to ko on time the ground will be only half full , what a crazy idea imposing an untested method of entry at a huge match

Forest fans have until Tuesday to secure their own seats for the match at the city ground..it’s hardly rocket science to organise it.
However,I’ve been told one of the reasons they have been allocated the upper tier is that when they scored a late goal at the lane,some fans ran on the pitch and a steward got hurt and they don’t want a scenario with both sets of fans on the pitch
Unfortunately that's probably spot on.

There's some right pillocks go to the games as we proved yesterday when knob head fans ran on the pitch despite repeated tannoy appeals for everyone to stay in their seats.

Look at the positive, and see it as an opportunity to get away from your boring mates and meet Blades fans you have't met before. Who knows, you could find yourself exchnging pleasantries with 'Wanker Sign Skinhead', 'Brownstuff' or even 'Beer Machine'

I’ve managed to get a ticket luckily. Any season ticket holders able to help my old man out? Worried he will struggle in general sale with forest getting such a big allocation?

With grammar like that I’m not surprised. Well done with some apostrophe confetti though. Deliberate or ofterwise, it’s often fun.
How boring is your life if you come on a forum an complain about somebody's grammer? Seriously ask your wife to fuck you now an then an you might perk up u sad twat. I earn good money provide for my family an can do everything I want all while leaving school with nothing but hey let's look at my grammar because that's what counts in this world. Nobhead

Back
Top Bottom