Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread: Cardiff City v. Sheffield United - 4th December 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CARD
CARD
CARD

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

so glad we got what we deserved in this 2nd half as i worried this going down into ever increasing amount of games since the pandemic restart, we played well, created many chances & went in losing as we Couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

3-1, 2 great quick goals, its what we knew we were capable of. sometimes you have to hold your hands up & say i was wrong maybe we had to cut our losses on slav. right guy wrong time crazy part is how dreadful is the championship that we are currently 10th 4pts off the playoffs on the live table despite being own worst enemy for most of the season

sounds like there wasn't too much that could have been done about that header. Off the post and in apparently

sounds like there wasn't too much that could have been done about that header. Off the post and in apparently
Let me fix that for you...not too much WE can do with a header as we are so weak defensively in the aor

Back
Top Bottom