Match Thread Unofficial Match Thread: Cardiff City v. Sheffield United - 4th December 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CARD
CARD
CARD

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed

I would “Chuck the club some money”, but I’m not outside of the UK otherwise I wouldn’t have asked.

There was some speculation when Brewster went off last week that he might have done tweaked his hamstring. Which would be perfect obviously.

Good luck to the lads and lasses who've made the trip today.

See you all in a fortnight when the Taff's let you out of the quarantine camps 👍

I would “Chuck the club some money”, but I’m not outside of the UK otherwise I wouldn’t have asked.
Recommend NordVPN. Almost no technological knowledge required. Works perfectly. Once set up, turn it on, set it somewhere on the near continent, which makes the video server think you are outside the UK. Then give the club your tenner. Works every match for me. Use ‘bladespod’ discount code to send the lads some small consideration.

Starting 11 not so bad apart from Stevens.
Subs are a mystery :
If we want a decent fee for Berge in January , don't we need to play him to prove his fitness ?
Or are we scared that another bit of him might get cracked , leaving him unsellable ?
I would start McBurnie today ... in place of Davies , to play the most successful part of his game , defensive headers against an aerial bombardment.
I don't know how MooseFat gets in the squad unless it's to keep him in the shop window
Of Poundland.

Has anyone found recently that when watching it securely, it often starts acting like a video with a beginning and end?

In the last game there was a point where it'd just play the same 30 seconds over and over, and now on mind there's a second long video of Kevin Gage talking shite. That's all I've got now, just Kevin saying 'theyre 'not' and the image is of the ball boys in front of the dugout. Is it the same for others or just me?

Reactions: RWE
Has anyone found recently that when watching it securely, it often starts acting like a video with a beginning and end?

In the last game there was a point where it'd just play the same 30 seconds over and over, and now on mind there's a second long video of Kevin Gage talking shite. That's all I've got now, just Kevin saying 'theyre 'not' and the image is of the ball boys in front of the dugout. Is it the same for others or just me?
I’ve just got 1 second of a view of the tunnel repeating over and over 😂 can’t believe I pay each month for it it’s so unreliable.

Same here.

First 5 mins, struggling to keep hold of the ball.

We're looking shaky

i thought towels were banned...

Super Wes keeping us in the game!

Better watch on Cardiff ifollow,no glitches and better sound.
Their commentary tho.
If they bring Moore on we in trouble!

Back
Top Bottom