Fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yep. Flare hit her at full speed on the head. Incredibly she didn’t have a mark on her because as she, her family and the Star claimed, she was saved because the flare hit the owl badge on her bobble hat. I believed every word of that story.
So the flare wasn’t real ?
Brexit is (still) just a dream??
SUFC weren’t relegated???
Stewards don’t seek to provoke altercations?????
Freddie Starr hasn’t consumed anyone’s hamster????

Never in all my (90) years have I been so confused - reckon I need a sit down & a swallie of irn- bru to recover my senses

Last game of the old kop was Norwich iirc. The roof had already been removed. The big flags & balloons made an appearance. The wind whipped all the balloons backwards out of the ground and some poor old dear on shoreham street would’ve been shocked to have 1,000’s of red & white balloons in her garden.

Something else happened that game, but can’t remember; possibly a topless pitch invader or something to do with Tony Agana.

Thems were great seasons, kids. The trainers were the same, but the music and times were better than now & the sun always shone. I remember it being ecstasy.
I remember that, she ran out of the kop topless as Agana or Deano was running down the wing from our half ( kop end), she ran down the touchline, jumped into Harry's lap and gave him facefull of Superbap sandwich.
Think it was Agana...as he ran down the wing just kept watching all this happening, whilst still dribbling the ball.

Look whilst I don’t condone the violence we’ve all been young and daft at some point. It was far worse at Hull in the eighties than anything that happened yesterday.

It’s always been the way with football and that’s why it is unique from other sports and why we all get so passionate about it.

That passion is shown in different ways by different people

Every club from Manchester United to Mansfield town has their set of knuckle daggers. I see it before every home game - groups of 2/3 going into a cubicle to get coked up before Peterborough at home for gods sake. Its very sad and a bit pathetic
Phew, glad it's" coked up" they are going into cubicles for, had me worried when 2 went into a cubicle together.

Happy with the result today but feel the need to have a bit of a grumble.

The coked up brigade were out as normal but a special mention to the absolute prick second half who threw the full bottle into the goal mouth.

It's a cunts trick at the best of times but could have as easily hit one of our players who were stood not far away.

As for the several comments behind me in the latter stages...ffs. Some of our fans deserve a Kevin Blackwell in charge.

Winning 3-1 and passing the ball around and keeping possession in the final third with a few minutes to go. Sensible stuff but oh no, 'stop fucking about' 'get it in the mixer ffs' 'FORWARD' 'get it fucking crossed'

Losing or drawing at that point fair enough but jeez...some of our lot are like dinosaurs.
The lad that threw the plastic bottle was stood in the gangway, his mates around seemed to be drinking beers in view of the pitch, supposed to be no alcohol except on the concourse, but it seemed like the one thrown was a beer.

Police seemed very stand off, the WPC will have seen it happen as it was 5 rows down from her, but took no action.

Not seen that before unless it’s new police policy to not take any action, let it play out and then find/ prosecute later… like with the M25 protests

Look whilst I don’t condone the violence we’ve all been young and daft at some point. It was far worse at Hull in the eighties than anything that happened yesterday.

It’s always been the way with football and that’s why it is unique from other sports and why we all get so passionate about it.

That passion is shown in different ways by different people
One hull fan broke through the police and stewards, but realising he then had to take on the blades his balls shrank and he went back behind the cordon 😂

The lad that threw the plastic bottle was stood in the gangway, his mates around seemed to be drinking beers in view of the pitch, supposed to be no alcohol except on the concourse, but it seemed like the one thrown was a beer.

Police seemed very stand off, the WPC will have seen it happen as it was 5 rows down from her, but took no action.

Not seen that before unless it’s new police policy to not take any action, let it play out and then find/ prosecute later… like with the M25 protests
Yeah that seems the policy with most football disorder these days.

For some people the actual game is very much a tertiary interest.

The lad I got stuck beside at one of 0-0 home derbies couldn’t have told me who was playing, or what planet he was on.

Anyone stay in Hull on the lash? We ended up in the “old town”, which I thought was a joke, but had a top night. Some real top boozers there, and loads of real ale for us “leather patch” types.

Seriousy, Hull - who’d have thought it? 😂🍻

For some people the actual game is very much a tertiary interest.

The lad I got stuck beside at one of 0-0 home derbies couldn’t have told me who was playing, or what planet he was on.
Sorry.

Happy with the result today but feel the need to have a bit of a grumble.

The coked up brigade were out as normal but a special mention to the absolute prick second half who threw the full bottle into the goal mouth.

It's a cunts trick at the best of times but could have as easily hit one of our players who were stood not far away.

As for the several comments behind me in the latter stages...ffs. Some of our fans deserve a Kevin Blackwell in charge.

Winning 3-1 and passing the ball around and keeping possession in the final third with a few minutes to go. Sensible stuff but oh no, 'stop fucking about' 'get it in the mixer ffs' 'FORWARD' 'get it fucking crossed'

Losing or drawing at that point fair enough but jeez...some of our lot are like dinosaurs.
Nailed it.

Often wish I was 20 years younger and more able to teach a few of these crack heads a lesson or 3 !

UTB

I remember that, she ran out of the kop topless as Agana or Deano was running down the wing from our half ( kop end), she ran down the touchline, jumped into Harry's lap and gave him facefull of Superbap sandwich.
Think it was Agana...as he ran down the wing just kept watching all this happening, whilst still dribbling the ball.
She stripped off immediately in front of us, it was one of those moments when you can’t believe what just happened. Her bum would have passed the ‘Baked Beans’ test.

G and H blocks were fantastic in the Warnock era. Created a really intimidating atmosphere.Don’t condone the flare fired against the pigs but you see worse all over the country, week in, week out - and the reaction to it was ludicrously over the top.

The lass that got hit with the flare went to the same school as me. Don’t think it was an over reaction if you’ve seen the scar she has to live with.

Every club from Manchester United to Mansfield town has their set of knuckle daggers. I see it before every home game - groups of 2/3 going into a cubicle to get coked up before Peterborough at home for gods sake. Its very sad and a bit pathetic

I often wondered why so many people wait to go for a shit at the same time…..it all makes sense now.

Reactions: Dkc
The lass that got hit with the flare went to the same school as me. Don’t think it was an over reaction if you’ve seen the scar she has to live with.
Absolutely no suggestion of her being scarred at the time, despite the Star doing its best to make as much of it as possible.

To be fair, you always sound a bit confused.
Aye
Little wonder when. I read tosh confusing / conflating “support” with aggression & violence.

Remember I’m a 90 year old Scot - with the morbidity/ mortality rates North of the border there can’t be too many of ‘us’ left - which part of Orkney you from ?

Absolutely no suggestion of her being scarred at the time, despite the Star doing its best to make as much of it as possible.

Aye well I’ll be more likely to trust what I’ve seen with my own eyes rather than what’s been written in the star thanks.

You don’t end up with a small red mark if you get hit with a flare flying at the speed that one did. As I said at the outset I don’t condone it, I was commenting on the ludicrous over reaction to it. And also remembering fondly the atmosphere G and H block used to create.

Okay. You know better.

Perhaps we are fortunate with the design of the Bramall Land end it’s practically impossible for our idiots and the travelling idiots to get at each other inside the ground.

Last edited:
Then again, The Star has never been wrong has it?
Eh? I didn’t say I believed the Star, I said the Star exaggerated it - but that even they didn’t claim she was scarred. Sean Thornton says he knows her Dad and that she was left with a small red mark. You say you know her and she was scarred. At least one of you must be wrong.

Eh? I didn’t say I believed the Star, I said the Star exaggerated it - but that even they didn’t claim she was scarred. Sean Thornton says he knows her Dad and that she was left with a small red mark. You say you know her and she was scarred. At least one of you must be wrong.

It was a photo. I thought it was a burn.which could scar.

Back
Top Bottom