Match Thread Hull City v. Sheffield United - 18th September 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HULL
HULL
HULL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1631735295415.png v. 1631735303767.png
Championship Week 8 - Saturday 18th September 2021 - 12:30 - MKM Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings -
Officials:

Referee:
Dean Whitestone
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Assistant Referee: Geoffrey Liddle
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 20.50.54.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

The back 3 have looked pretty solid/composed with Davies now sat on the left.

Feel like a broken record but every aspect of brewsters game is just diabolical, lazy, slow, weak in the challenge, crap at shooting, gives the ball away every other pass, never in the right place, how people are calling for him to play ahead Sharp is just mind blowing

Brewster looked like he was happy to pick up a wage for minimal effort
Dont agree the effort is there the quality aint- Brewster and McB dont start because SJ has seen them and obviously not keen on what he sees.

Quality shows straight away and MGW breathes it- not like them pair of donkeys.

Take 3-1 all day long we are on the up slope.

Brewster has looked absolutely shocking today. I'd rather give Ndiaye one chance than 10 to Brewster
Yep. Did absolutely nothing minus a shot that went towards Jupiter. Not too sure where his actual position is as he's always far back from the front, yet not in a passable position.

Away games have been difficult for us since last season, most of our losses last season came away from home I think. Not the best performance but important that we got all three points.

Dont agree the effort is there the quality aint- Brewster and McB dont start because SJ has seen them and obviously not keen on what he sees.

Quality shows straight away and MGW breathes it- not like them pair of donkeys.

Take 3-1 all day long we are on the up slope.

I’m not sure what game you were watching mcburnie came on and linked the ball up well 3/4 times and had a good effort saved

People are just slating players for the sake of it

Brewster was decent I’m not sure what game people where watching and he did a lot more than Ben Osborne

Playing out of position may I add
I’d be inclined to agree he faded and faded badly last 15 and was genuinely jogging but before that he was near and tidy. He long range efforts let him down but he showed good touch. At the end he went to back heel to MGW on the edge of the area and MGW was hauled down off the ball in front of the appalling ref but would otherwise have been in should’ve been a foul and booking all day long but again the ref was shocking.

What did he do? What's his position?

He’s a striker mate that’s the position he played that made us spend £20 mill on

He had a few shots on target and linked up play well the lad needs a run in the team if he is ever gonna do anything for us

Brain dead moron fans slagging him off after a half decent performance doesn’t help

Brewster didn’t insist on us spaffing £20 mill on him a

How times have changed. Last few years we could play well and only score 1. Now we don’t get out of first gear and have scored 3.
3 games
7 points (should have been 9)
11 goals
5 conceded (bit worrying that)

Back
Top Bottom